Sign in with
Your question

New laptop with new processor required

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 28, 2010 8:07:56 AM

Hello,
I want to buy a new laptop with I5 processor but m not able to take a decision for which make should I go, budget can go upto 40K. please suggest. If somone is already using it please comment how is it??
June 28, 2010 5:07:06 PM

You have way more options to pick if you are going to spend 40K on a laptop. Even 4K can buy you a very nice gaming PC.

Take a look at Toshiba website. I am pretty happy w/ the Toshiba I got last time.

YMMV.
a b D Laptop
June 28, 2010 5:16:54 PM

Fill out the FAQ at the top of the forum and we can better help you out, i.e. what currency you are using, etc...
Related resources
a b D Laptop
June 28, 2010 10:09:06 PM

Quote:
Hello,
I want to buy a new laptop with I5 processor but m not able to take a decision for which make should I go, budget can go upto 40K. please suggest. If somone is already using it please comment how is it??

Hi there,

There are many laptops to choose from that have i5 processors. What will you be using your laptop for? With more information, I can provide you with a specific recommendation.

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team
June 29, 2010 5:40:53 PM

Looks like microsoft wants to push their sales ... Just to tell you Isabella, we have probably more experience than you in computers so tell your boss to help africa gets food before being paid answering a free help forum.

Cheers,
No one
No brainer
!