Sign in with
Your question

DLL files Problem, urgent help needed

Last response: in Windows 7
December 5, 2012 1:05:03 PM

Hi,

I have a problem with my win 7 x64 .dll files. I am sure that some dll files have problem specially those which used by 32 bit version programs because when I run a debug in Visual Studio, windows environment hanged and all the thing slow down very much then I have to restart the system. this happens even when I want to install 32bit version programs. This problem doesn't exist before and it has been started from some days ago.

after running any project in Visual studio this issue happened, too. the warning that appear when I run hello word c++ program in Visual Studio is like this: look at the "Cannot find or open the PDB file" in front of kernel32.dll file!

Quote:
'test1.exe': Loaded 'C:\Users\HPC\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\test1\Debug\test1.exe', Symbols loaded.
'test1.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll', Symbols loaded (source information stripped).
'test1.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'test1.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll', Symbols loaded (source information stripped).
'test1.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr100d.dll', Symbols loaded (source information stripped).
'test1.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp100d.dll', Symbols loaded (source information stripped).
The program '[4140] test1.exe: Native' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

specially by running Regsvr32.exe systems slows down, too.

please tell me a solution to repair all the windows dll files. Does repairing through win7 DVD work?

my hardware is:
CPU: Intel corei7 3770
motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V
VGA: ASUS Geforce GTX 560 TI top 2Gb
HDD: seagate 1 T 7200 rpm 64Mb cache SATA III 6Gb/s
RAM: 16 Gbytes 1600 Apacer (4x4Gb)

thanks for your help and attention
December 5, 2012 1:19:31 PM

a zero return code means success.

If you don't see anything on the screen through running your program with CTRL-F5 instead of just F5.
m
l
December 5, 2012 1:28:28 PM

the problem is not with the program I have ran the problem is with the Windows environment!! have you read all my question?
m
l
!