New Whitewater ramps

Has anyone heard about the Whitewater ramps progress

Gene is working on them

Pinball Inc. is working on them ....

any release dates?

gary

gpct...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Has anyone heard about the Whitewater ramps progress
>
> Gene is working on them
>
> Pinball Inc. is working on them ....
>
> any release dates?
>
> gary

Okay thats it. I have had enough !!!

No ramp for you.

I am paypaling your money back

signed,

-g**ver in Europe somewhere :)

I heard Pinball Inc was doing these. Not sure if they will be supplying
these to IPB or if Gene is going out on his own, but IMHO i would go
with Pinball Inc due to their track record and inhouse experience.

-c

I heard the same thing

I was just wondering about a date ...

gary

Probably a week after when all the creature ramps are complete ;)

-c

I Emailed James about a week ago and he indicated that he has these in
the works. Wouldn't commit to a price or completion date at this time
and I guess I don't blame him.

I guess when they're done, they're done.

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:
> I heard the same thing
>
> I was just wondering about a date ...
>
> gary

OK, that is some info ...

I am surprised they were not done by someone a long time ago

Bryan, what do you think about the way those ramps crack at the
entrance point?

the targets are too close ...

Solution ???

gary

If James makes them, Gary, they'll be twice as thick as the originals
and hopefully it won't be a problem.

It's going to take me 3 months or so to do my WW. Depending on my
flaming ramps skills, I may need them in that time period.

We'll have to see. :)

gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:
> OK, that is some info ...
>
> I am surprised they were not done by someone a long time ago
>
> Bryan, what do you think about the way those ramps crack at the
> entrance point?
>
> the targets are too close ...
>
> Solution ???
>
> gary

Bryan,

You never said what you were going to do with the MM

I saw your game room pictures before

was it the same one just re-done?

gary

Bryan Kelly wrote:
> If James makes them, Gary, they'll be twice as thick as the originals
> and hopefully it won't be a problem.
>
> It's going to take me 3 months or so to do my WW. Depending on my
> flaming ramps skills, I may need them in that time period.
>
> We'll have to see. :)
>
> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)
>

> gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:
> > OK, that is some info ...
> >
> > I am surprised they were not done by someone a long time ago
> >
> > Bryan, what do you think about the way those ramps crack at the
> > entrance point?
> >
> > the targets are too close ...
> >
> > Solution ???
> >
> > gary

Yes, Gary, the MM is the same one I had in the gameroom before. I
shopped it about 4-5 years ago after I bought it.

This time it got the royal treatment and this one ain't goin no where
any time soon. Needless to say, this ones a keeper.

One of these days I'll take new gameroom pics as things have changed a
bit. :)

gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:
> Bryan,
>
> You never said what you were going to do with the MM
>
> I saw your game room pictures before
>
> was it the same one just re-done?
>
> gary
>

> Bryan Kelly wrote:
> > If James makes them, Gary, they'll be twice as thick as the originals
> > and hopefully it won't be a problem.
> >
> > It's going to take me 3 months or so to do my WW. Depending on my
> > flaming ramps skills, I may need them in that time period.
> >
> > We'll have to see. :)
> >
> > Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
> >
> > "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> > shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> > city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
> >
> > (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)
> >

> > gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:
> > > OK, that is some info ...
> > >
> > > I am surprised they were not done by someone a long time ago
> > >
> > > Bryan, what do you think about the way those ramps crack at the
> > > entrance point?
> > >
> > > the targets are too close ...
> > >
> > > Solution ???
> > >
> > > gary