cant launch a rated room

When i try to join a rated room its sais im not able to
and to turn off may browser and try it again. Zone
friends windows doesnt start also. what can i do to play
a game?

Last gnome wrote:

> When i try to join a rated room its sais im not able to
> and to turn off may browser and try it again. Zone
> friends windows doesnt start also. what can i do to play
> a game?

Can you enter other rooms?

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.