MN-500 port settings

Last response: in Networking
September 11, 2004 2:12:20 AM

Im a complete noob to all of this.. How do I make my games
work online after installing Mn-500 wireless router/base
station? They have always worked fine on my cable
connection and now they do not. I can join some racing
games online but I cannot Host them anymore. I have also
tried to download files from some of the mp3 aps and it
will not allow me to download.. I can see the lists of
files but the never download.

Im sure its in the base stations settings but Im a noob to
all this stuff.

Any help would be appreciated.

More about : 500 port settings

September 11, 2004 12:19:26 PM

You will need to enter persistent port forwarding for whatever ports the
programs you are using require to be open.

!