MN-500 port settings

Im a complete noob to all of this.. How do I make my games
work online after installing Mn-500 wireless router/base
station? They have always worked fine on my cable
connection and now they do not. I can join some racing
games online but I cannot Host them anymore. I have also
tried to download files from some of the mp3 aps and it
will not allow me to download.. I can see the lists of
files but the never download.

Im sure its in the base stations settings but Im a noob to
all this stuff.

Any help would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about port settings

    You will need to enter persistent port forwarding for whatever ports the
    programs you are using require to be open.

    wireless noob wrote:

    > Im a complete noob to all of this.. How do I make my games
    > work online after installing Mn-500 wireless router/base
    > station? They have always worked fine on my cable
    > connection and now they do not. I can join some racing
    > games online but I cannot Host them anymore. I have also
    > tried to download files from some of the mp3 aps and it
    > will not allow me to download.. I can see the lists of
    > files but the never download.
    >
    > Im sure its in the base stations settings but Im a noob to
    > all this stuff.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

Routers Download Networking