WTB: CV Ringmaster plastic and WOW decal

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 25, 2005 1:45:24 AM

I'm looking for a CV ringmaster plastic and CV WOW decal.
Anyone know who has these ?

Since I get no reply from Madamusements :(

Thanks
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 25, 2005 1:45:25 AM

I have the WOW decals.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

"pninja005" <pninja005@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for a CV ringmaster plastic and CV WOW decal.
> Anyone know who has these ?
>
> Since I get no reply from Madamusements :(
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 25, 2005 1:45:25 AM

Do you mean the ringmaster itself? Or the flat plastic surrounding it? I
have the ringmaster in stock. Dave

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only