Pinball on Saturday? - Clarkston, MI

Hey all (In Michigan),

As usual, I missed the MPL gathering 'cause I was out of town. I get
back home Friday, and really am looking forward to playing some
pinball.

This is an invitation to anyone in the area to come by and play on
Saturday, Aug 27 from 4pm on. I am in Clarkston, MI, at I-75 and Dixie
HWY (Exit 93). I don't have a large collection, but I have a few.

EMs: Olympic Hockey (72 Williams), Star Pool (74 Williams), Aztec (76
Williams)
SS: MM, TZ, TAF, TSPP, STNG, FH
Vid: Defender

Send me an email: gjbyrnes[AT]concentric[DOT]net

I will give more detailed directions in an email to all who want to
stop by.

Greg
Clarkston, MI

Scott

Greg, I probably live about 3-5 miles from you.

I live just off of sashebaw, 3 Miles south of Pine Knob.

I will email you, I am actually picking up a nice Sttng from detroit
metro airport on Friday night.
I will email you.

Scott
Detroit

Todd

What a small world ;) Im about an hour north of both of you then.
Email sent.

Todd

On 24 Aug 2005 15:50:41 -0700, "scott" <scott.ifkovits@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Greg, I probably live about 3-5 miles from you.
>
>I live just off of sashebaw, 3 Miles south of Pine Knob.
>
>I will email you, I am actually picking up a nice Sttng from detroit
>metro airport on Friday night.
>I will email you.
>
>Scott
>Detroit

On my calendar, but Saturday is iffy with the kids and all. Hope to see you
there and thanks for inviting the "group"

Jim Knight

<gjbyrnes@concentric.net> wrote in message
> Hey all (In Michigan),
>
> As usual, I missed the MPL gathering 'cause I was out of town. I get
> back home Friday, and really am looking forward to playing some
> pinball.
>
> This is an invitation to anyone in the area to come by and play on
> Saturday, Aug 27 from 4pm on. I am in Clarkston, MI, at I-75 and Dixie
> HWY (Exit 93). I don't have a large collection, but I have a few.
>
> EMs: Olympic Hockey (72 Williams), Star Pool (74 Williams), Aztec (76
> Williams)
> SS: MM, TZ, TAF, TSPP, STNG, FH
> Vid: Defender
>
> Send me an email: gjbyrnes[AT]concentric[DOT]net
>
> I will give more detailed directions in an email to all who want to
> stop by.
>
> Greg
> Clarkston, MI

sounds like fun greg, sorry you missed out on the party todd r. threw,
it was a blast :)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Hi Greg,

Count me in! I'll bring a 12 of Labatts. :)

Scott, it is a small world. I live at Sashabaw & Maybe. hahaha!

Hasta,
Mark

Thanks for having us out Greg, It was a great time.

Steve

Agreed. That Aztec was good fun. :)

Nice collection all around.

Thanks,