FS: 2 pinball machines $500 for both

Hi All-

sorry for the duplicate post but I got emailed that I might clarify my
sale.

I have 2 firepower that I bought for $500. I was going to make at least
1 good pin out of the 2.

I realy dont have time to work on them and they have sat in my shop too
long.

So If you want them come get them the first good offers close to or
even above $500 I will cosider SOLD.

Thanks,

Tom Matous

Mike