FS: 2 pinball machines $500 for both

Last response: in Video Games
August 24, 2005 7:29:42 PM

Hi All-

sorry for the duplicate post but I got emailed that I might clarify my
sale.

I have 2 firepower that I bought for $500. I was going to make at least
1 good pin out of the 2.

I realy dont have time to work on them and they have sat in my shop too
long.

So If you want them come get them the first good offers close to or
even above $500 I will cosider SOLD.

Thanks,

Tom Matous

More about : pinball machines 500

August 24, 2005 10:46:33 PM

I'll be over in 10 minutes :)

--
Mike S.
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Tom Matous" <ce@gbis.com> wrote in message
> Hi All-
>
> sorry for the duplicate post but I got emailed that I might clarify my
> sale.
>
> I have 2 firepower that I bought for $500. I was going to make at least
> 1 good pin out of the 2.
>
> I realy dont have time to work on them and they have sat in my shop too
> long.
>
> So If you want them come get them the first good offers close to or
> even above $500 I will cosider SOLD.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Tom Matous

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:11:48 AM

How do we get there? Kinda' hard without a location.
!