Using a SCSI Zip drive on Dimension 8100

I inherited a SCSi 100MB Zip drive and would like to use it on my Dell
Dimension 8100. Can anyone recommend a modestly priced adapter.
Thanks
Chuck
ka6uup@pacbell.net
3 answers Last reply
More about using scsi drive dimension 8100

    As I recall, the Iomega SCSI ZIP has a 25-pin cable. One of the low-numbered
    Adaptec 2900 series PCI cards ought to do it. I'm fairly sure that the 2905 and
    2906 have a 25-pin external connector... Ben Myers

    "ka6uup" <ka6uup@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > I inherited a SCSi 100MB Zip drive and would like to use it on my Dell
    > Dimension 8100. Can anyone recommend a modestly priced adapter.
    > Thanks
    > Chuck

    Adaptec
    AVA-2906 KIT

    moncho
  3. I had one of those but it should of had a scsi to paralel cable as well. but there are diffrent modles. of those.

Dell SCSI Zip Disk Dimension Computers