Broadband Utility

Hello

I'm (all of a sudden) no longer able to open the Base
Station Management Tool...

I've tried both via the Broadband Utility in the menu, as
well as by typing in the IP in my browser.

Could anyone help?
1 answer Last reply
More about broadband utility

    In IE, goto Tools, Options
    Then the Connections tab
    then Lan settings
    Make sure everything is unchecked in that dialog box.

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "matteo123" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > I'm (all of a sudden) no longer able to open the Base
    > Station Management Tool...
    >
    > I've tried both via the Broadband Utility in the menu, as
    > well as by typing in the IP in my browser.
    >
    > Could anyone help?

Routers Broadband Hardware Microsoft Networking