Broadband Utility

Hello

I'm (all of a sudden) no longer able to open the Base
Station Management Tool...

I've tried both via the Broadband Utility in the menu, as
well as by typing in the IP in my browser.

Could anyone help?

In IE, goto Tools, Options
Then the Connections tab
then Lan settings
Make sure everything is unchecked in that dialog box.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -