Since the Ohio auction was cancelled for Sat, who is makin..

BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

Who from RGP will be there in Knoxville this Sat?

Well looks like I will be so if you want to meet up, Look for a guy
wearing an orange hat with a white Clemson tiger paw on the front. You
probaly wont even have to see the front of the hat to know it is me.
there will be a lady next to me doing one of 2 things, either shaking
her head no, or you will see her telling me dont even thing of bringing
that thing home. :+)

I am planning to leave Friday afternoon to drive down.

If any are doing the same, there is a Holiday Inn and if you have one
of the Entertainment books, the rate is $54 a night plus tax/fees.

Do not choose "Best rate" when looking for a rate. I think this is set
up for the most dumbest (yes I said most dumbest) person because that
is just how dumb you have to be if you accept this rate. How freakin'
nuts, one with some common sense would think an otion in the drop down
box that reads something like "Best rate" would search for all the
packages or discounts offered and then give you the options. Nope,
Govt rate was around $75, and Entertainment card was $54. But "Best
rate" Around $98. Nucking Futz as Joe Dirt would say.

See you there! And if you have a Solar Fire or see a SF at the Auction
let me know, I am sure we can work out a deal. I am also looking for a
Joust/Sinistar/Robotron/Bibbles type of cab, 2 of them to be exact.
Side art not important

Mike

BlackTiger wrote:
> Who from RGP will be there in Knoxville this Sat?

See you there.
--
Rick Swanson

Morristown, Tennessee