Good seller: Marius Stoen

I bought some stuff from Marius including a Banzai Run display back
glass. Marius did a good job packaging and everything made it from
Romania (yes, Romania) in great shape. The shipping time was only
about 3 weeks. I think that may have been unusually fast. It did have
a nice "X-rayed by US Customs Service" stamp on it!
4 answers Last reply
More about good seller marius stoen

    Second That - Marius is a great guy to work with!

    On 24 Aug 2005 17:44:12 -0700, blubboman@gmail.com wrote:

    >I bought some stuff from Marius including a Banzai Run display back
    >glass. Marius did a good job packaging and everything made it from
    >Romania (yes, Romania) in great shape. The shipping time was only
    >about 3 weeks. I think that may have been unusually fast. It did have
    >a nice "X-rayed by US Customs Service" stamp on it!

    I will thirds that- I have ordered some Pinbot stuff from Marius and it
    came quickly, although the top of the vortex was broken like almost all
    of them are. But Marius is a great guy to work with, with excellent
    communication, especially for a guy from Romania. He even threw in some
    extra stuff free to make the deal happen.

    Marius,

    I recently bought a FunHouse playfield and Marius sent it the day he
    received the money and I had it within 5 days at my door step from
    Romania. It was wrapped very well and was not damaged from the trip.

    Good Seller!

    I also had a very good experience with Marius. He is fair and has very good
    communication. Provided the photos I requested to confirm the condition of
    the parts without hesitation. Took only 9 days to get a small FH parts
    package by air. All parts were as described, well packaged and arrived
    intact with a couple extra plastics included free. Good seller!

Games Video Games Displays