Finally got the list from the op! Here ya go!

(2) ID4 Pinballs 1000.00
(2) Barbwire's 800.00
(2) Royal Rumble's 750.00
(1) Lethal Weapon 3 1000.00
(1) Congo 1200.00
(1) Last Action Hero 1000.00
(1) Tales From The Crypt 1000.00
(1) Demolition Man 900.00
(1) Rescue 911 1000.00
(1) Twister 1000.00
(1) Fish Tales 1200.00
(1) Batman DE 800.00
(1) Wipe Out 800.00

These are unshopped and considered working. The cabinets on the other games I've
gotten from him have all been in very nice shape. If you want more details I'll
find out what I can but remember, people that make a commitment get first
priority.

Offers on multiple game deals will also be considered and will also take
priority.

Remember guys I'm not making a penny on this stuff! What you pay is what he
gets!

There will be more in the future but this is what he wants to move right now.

Feel free to call me anytime up until 1:00 a.m. est 313-268-0541

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net

Mr. Propane Torch!!

ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
Remove NOSPAM to reply

im down for the demo man and congo.
i need to know all details thow, any pix? does "unshopped" mean there
can be coils/switch probs, broken plastics and other "issues" but it
boots up. or does "unshopped" mean they just needs rubber/bulbs and
cleaning?
lmk
andy

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:32:57 -0400, Eric A. <eavedesian@comcast.net> wrote:

>(2) ID4 Pinballs 1000.00
>(2) Barbwire's 800.00
>(2) Royal Rumble's 750.00
>(1) Lethal Weapon 3 1000.00
>(1) Congo 1200.00
>(1) Last Action Hero 1000.00
>(1) Tales From The Crypt 1000.00
>(1) Demolition Man 900.00
>(1) Rescue 911 1000.00
>(1) Twister 1000.00
>(1) Fish Tales 1200.00
>(1) Batman DE 800.00
>(1) Wipe Out 800.00
>
>These are unshopped and considered working. The cabinets on the other games I've
>gotten from him have all been in very nice shape. If you want more details I'll
>find out what I can but remember, people that make a commitment get first
>priority.
>
>Offers on multiple game deals will also be considered and will also take
>priority.
>
>Remember guys I'm not making a penny on this stuff! What you pay is what he
>gets!
>
>There will be more in the future but this is what he wants to move right now.
>
>Feel free to call me anytime up until 1:00 a.m. est 313-268-0541

Forgot to mention Pickup only in Dearborn, Mi. 48128 just outside Detroit.

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net
313-268-0541

Mr. Propane Torch!!

ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
Remove NOSPAM to reply

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:32:57 -0400, Eric A. <eavedesian@comcast.net> wrote:

>(2) ID4 Pinballs 1000.00 each
>(2) Barbwire's 800.00 each
>(2) Royal Rumble's 750.00 each
>(1) Lethal Weapon 3 1000.00
>(1) Congo 1200.00
>(1) Last Action Hero 1000.00
>(1) Tales From The Crypt 1000.00
>(1) Demolition Man 900.00
>(1) Rescue 911 1000.00
>(1) Twister 1000.00
>(1) Fish Tales 1200.00
>(1) Batman DE 800.00
>(1) Wipe Out 800.00
>
>These are unshopped and considered working. The cabinets on the other games I've
>gotten from him have all been in very nice shape. If you want more details I'll
>find out what I can but remember, people that make a commitment get first
>priority.
>
>Offers on multiple game deals will also be considered and will also take
>priority.
>
>Remember guys I'm not making a penny on this stuff! What you pay is what he
>gets!
>
>There will be more in the future but this is what he wants to move right now.
>
>Feel free to call me anytime up until 1:00 a.m. est 313-268-0541
BTW, The lines with more than one game listed means those prices are for each
one.

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net
313-268-0541

Mr. Propane Torch!!

ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
Remove NOSPAM to reply

In an earlier life, I would have taken the WWF's, TFTC, and FT. Maybe even
Batman.

Great prices, Great location for me. But my basement is full and I got
about 6 months of work to do to make it fully operational.

Good luck. Not that you need it I am sure

Jim Knight

"Eric A." <eavedesian@comcast.net> wrote in message
> (2) ID4 Pinballs 1000.00
> (2) Barbwire's 800.00
> (2) Royal Rumble's 750.00
> (1) Lethal Weapon 3 1000.00
> (1) Congo 1200.00
> (1) Last Action Hero 1000.00
> (1) Tales From The Crypt 1000.00
> (1) Demolition Man 900.00
> (1) Rescue 911 1000.00
> (1) Twister 1000.00
> (1) Fish Tales 1200.00
> (1) Batman DE 800.00
> (1) Wipe Out 800.00
>
> These are unshopped and considered working. The cabinets on the other
> games I've
> gotten from him have all been in very nice shape. If you want more details
> I'll
> find out what I can but remember, people that make a commitment get first
> priority.
>
> Offers on multiple game deals will also be considered and will also take
> priority.
>
> Remember guys I'm not making a penny on this stuff! What you pay is what
> he
> gets!
>
> There will be more in the future but this is what he wants to move right
> now.
>
> Feel free to call me anytime up until 1:00 a.m. est 313-268-0541
>

> --
> Eric A.
> eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net
> 313-268-0541
>
> Mr. Propane Torch!!
>
> ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
> Remove NOSPAM to reply

Just curious- is he liquidating his whole supply of pins? Quite the list of
"B" list games, with exception of FT and possibly TFTC... Or is he selling
the "B" games and keeping/operating the "A" games?

Not knocking the selection, but just curious- always like to know what op's
are trying to keep on route and what they want to get rid of- or if they've
figured out what works well on location and what doesn't...

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"Eric A." <eavedesian@comcast.net> wrote in message
> (2) ID4 Pinballs 1000.00
> (2) Barbwire's 800.00
> (2) Royal Rumble's 750.00
> (1) Lethal Weapon 3 1000.00
> (1) Congo 1200.00
> (1) Last Action Hero 1000.00
> (1) Tales From The Crypt 1000.00
> (1) Demolition Man 900.00
> (1) Rescue 911 1000.00
> (1) Twister 1000.00
> (1) Fish Tales 1200.00
> (1) Batman DE 800.00
> (1) Wipe Out 800.00
>
> These are unshopped and considered working. The cabinets on the other
games I've
> gotten from him have all been in very nice shape. If you want more details
I'll
> find out what I can but remember, people that make a commitment get first
> priority.
>
> Offers on multiple game deals will also be considered and will also take
> priority.
>
> Remember guys I'm not making a penny on this stuff! What you pay is what
he
> gets!
>
> There will be more in the future but this is what he wants to move right
now.

> Feel free to call me anytime up until 1:00 a.m. est 313-268-0541
>

> --
> Eric A.
> eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net
> 313-268-0541
>
> Mr. Propane Torch!!
>
> ELV!S,TZ,Cy(l*ne,FH,STTNG,RFM,BH,HH,HS,HS2,CV,B@by-P@c M@n,IJ,RS,BK
> Remove NOSPAM to reply

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:12:39 -0600, "Ray Johnson - Action Pinball"
<staff@actionpinball.com> wrote:

>Just curious- is he liquidating his whole supply of pins? Quite the list of
>"B" list games, with exception of FT and possibly TFTC... Or is he selling
>the "B" games and keeping/operating the "A" games?
>
>Not knocking the selection, but just curious- always like to know what op's
>are trying to keep on route and what they want to get rid of- or if they've
>figured out what works well on location and what doesn't...
>
>Ray J.

He's making room in his warehouse. As he gets deeper there is more stuff. Looks
like there is an Addams and STTNG back there also. I bought a CV from him and
passed one on to Dayhuff already and a RS! :) I posted that creature a while
back and sold a Batman forever for him also the Getaway. It's not all "B" list
just mixed and matched at different times.