FS Last Call Dolly Parton in NJ

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 25, 2005 3:55:13 AM

Project game, needs mpu work, board is super clean! Complete game, decent
backglass. playfield has wear. 300.00 feel free to pay with paypal but
please add 3%

Located in Monmouth County New Jersey 4 miles off exit 117 on parkway or
20min off turnpike

If no takers, it hits ebay this weekend with a 350 buy it now price.

REMOVE NOSPAM TO EMAIL ME

Jim

More about : call dolly parton

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 6:32:10 AM

Fun game folks. Maybe "pink" is too much for
some of ya'll, but it's a great player, IMO.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
******************

<Jim@NOGameSPAMRoomClassifieds.com> wrote in message news:JgbPe.18685$U63.1573@fe12.lga...
> Project game, needs mpu work, board is super clean! Complete game, decent
> backglass. playfield has wear. 300.00 feel free to pay with paypal but
> please add 3%
>
> Located in Monmouth County New Jersey 4 miles off exit 117 on parkway or
> 20min off turnpike
>
> If no takers, it hits ebay this weekend with a 350 buy it now price.
>
> REMOVE NOSPAM TO EMAIL ME
>
> Jim

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 7:47:38 AM

I got one, its not too bad of a player actually. Its kinda unforgiving.
Mine is damn near perfect and plays FAST!
!