FS Last Call Dolly Parton in NJ

Jim

Project game, needs mpu work, board is super clean! Complete game, decent
backglass. playfield has wear. 300.00 feel free to pay with paypal but
please add 3%

Located in Monmouth County New Jersey 4 miles off exit 117 on parkway or
20min off turnpike

If no takers, it hits ebay this weekend with a 350 buy it now price.

REMOVE NOSPAM TO EMAIL ME

Jim

Fun game folks. Maybe "pink" is too much for
some of ya'll, but it's a great player, IMO.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
******************

<Jim@NOGameSPAMRoomClassifieds.com> wrote in message news:JgbPe.18685$U63.1573@fe12.lga...
> Project game, needs mpu work, board is super clean! Complete game, decent
> backglass. playfield has wear. 300.00 feel free to pay with paypal but
> please add 3%
>
> Located in Monmouth County New Jersey 4 miles off exit 117 on parkway or
> 20min off turnpike
>
> If no takers, it hits ebay this weekend with a 350 buy it now price.
>
> REMOVE NOSPAM TO EMAIL ME
>
> Jim

I got one, its not too bad of a player actually. Its kinda unforgiving.
Mine is damn near perfect and plays FAST!

TRENDING THREADS