Who can ID these 5 different drop targets for me?

karl

The red ones with star are on my Sinbad and Solar Ride, both Gottlieb
system 1.

What is the name of the game you are working ON?
Did you check PBR pinball resource for the correct targets?

http://www.pbresource.com/pfdroptar.htm

They have tons of drop targets. Or are you just curious, if curious I'd
go to IPDB and look at the games pics there.

Have fun, Karl.

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

The indian ones are from a 1973 Gottlieb Big Indian/Big Brave.
-Danny

"Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> There is no way this game uses all these different targets, I'd like to
> know
> which ones are which.
>
> thanks,
>
> --Eric
>
> http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/Schmitt/141_4189
>
> and
>
> http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/Schmitt/141_4188

That is nice, well since I would think the majority of us have never heard
of the game but want to play I will use logic that the indian heads are rare
and worth 100,000 each, kidding of course. The red ones with the star are
Gottliebs and I would go with them since game was designed by Gottlieb, or
at least playfield or something like that. Get more red star ones.
"Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> There is no way this game uses all these different targets, I'd like to
> know
> which ones are which.
>
> thanks,
>
> --Eric
>
> http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/Schmitt/141_4189
>
> and
>
> http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/Schmitt/141_4188

the yellow one in the first link was used in Gotlieb's Spirit.