Blue TZ Clock Housings

We have run a limited quantity of deep BLUE TZ Clock Housings. These look
awesome on the machine. They are now available exclusively from Kerry Stair
at Mantis Amusements and directly from us at www.tzclockhousings.com

The deep blue is a close match to the blue flasher cover and lots of the
blue artwork on the playfield. Again we have added "edge glow" to the color
formulation and these parts also really light up if you have a black light
in your gameroom. Please check out the photos on our website.

Thanks,

Chris Enright

I ordered one of these last night via paypal.

After viewing the great images on the website, I just had to have one.
I think the blue color looks fantastic with the color scheme of the
upper playfield. Thanks for making these available !

Jerry
Almont, Michigan

does the mold actually weigh one thousand pounds? is it just for clock
housings or is it part of a bigger tool used for other things? just
curious.

stevebo

unless it's off by a digOn Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:37:30 -0700, "TZ Clock
Housings" <sales@tzclockhousings.com> wrote:

>We have run a limited quantity of deep BLUE TZ Clock Housings. These look
>awesome on the machine. They are now available exclusively from Kerry Stair
>at Mantis Amusements and directly from us at www.tzclockhousings.com
>
>The deep blue is a close match to the blue flasher cover and lots of the
>blue artwork on the playfield. Again we have added "edge glow" to the color
>formulation and these parts also really light up if you have a black light
>in your gameroom. Please check out the photos on our website.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Chris Enright

Steve, the density of steel is around 500 pounds per cubic foot. As you can
see the mold is quite large. It molds both the housing and the lens. We
move it around with a forklift. Hope this helps.

Chris

"Steve C" <steve@stevechannel.com> wrote in message
> does the mold actually weigh one thousand pounds? is it just for clock
> housings or is it part of a bigger tool used for other things? just
> curious.
>
> stevebo
>
> unless it's off by a digOn Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:37:30 -0700, "TZ Clock
> Housings" <sales@tzclockhousings.com> wrote:
>
> >We have run a limited quantity of deep BLUE TZ Clock Housings. These
look
> >awesome on the machine. They are now available exclusively from Kerry
Stair
> >at Mantis Amusements and directly from us at www.tzclockhousings.com
> >
> >The deep blue is a close match to the blue flasher cover and lots of the
> >blue artwork on the playfield. Again we have added "edge glow" to the
color
> >formulation and these parts also really light up if you have a black
light
> >in your gameroom. Please check out the photos on our website.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Chris Enright

Nomad

You know, even though my clock is not working right now I may order one
of these anyways. I wonder how it will look with the PinLiz board with
the LEDs?

nomad

It looks unbelievablely cool :)

http://www.mantisamusements.com/tzclockblue.htm

--
Kerry Stair

Mantis Amusements "Its all about Pinball"

"nomad" <damonoresky@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You know, even though my clock is not working right now I may order one
> of these anyways. I wonder how it will look with the PinLiz board with
> the LEDs?
>
> nomad

man that's impressive. how much does a mold like this cost?

steve

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:05:54 -0700, "TZ Clock Housings"