South Florida RGPers

Last response: in Video Games
August 25, 2005 10:56:15 AM

Well, I am not sure if this coming Hurricane is going to be anywhere
near last year's storms, but it looks like it is going to impact Ft.
LAuderdale a little more than North County, where I live. Looks morel
iek a rain issue than wind damage, but you never know until it hits.
So, I wanted to reiterate my offer from last year, if you guys need any
help before, during or after the storm, let me know and I will be there
with tools, truck, trailer, cash, whatever it takes. Good luck.

Ron

More about : south florida rgpers

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 11:07:29 AM

You are a good man, Ron.

Jeff
August 25, 2005 11:35:35 AM

After going through three Hurricanes at my house last year I'll be
sitting this one out in California. Looks like it is staying south of
my house anyway. The memories of boarding windows, weeks of running my
pinball machines on generator power and huddling around a window air
conditioner are still fresh in my mind.

Good luck to you all! Be safe. I agree with Jeff, you are a good man
Ron.

See you all at South Florida APE in December.

John
August 25, 2005 12:03:15 PM

Ron thanks.. I'll keep you in mind.
This appears to be a minor one.

Marcel
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:08:56 PM

Ron is truly a special guy, always willing to give. As it looks right
now it might hit the Miami-Dade/Broward County lines. I live just
North of the line, should be fun. While it might be a minor one,
everyone needs to be safe and take the necessary pre-cautions. Be
safe.

Charlie L.
August 25, 2005 4:00:52 PM

Be safe Ron... If you need anything, give me a call or send me an
email. We are just preparing for alot of rain up here.

Eric
August 25, 2005 10:08:33 PM

Thanks a million Ron. You offer is greatly appreciated. Seems like
just a bunch of rain in my neck of the woods.

Ed
!