  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 25, 2005 2:50:15 PM

I wanted to know if anyone had any info about Python Anghelo?

I've had a Tribute Page dedicated to the 80's arcade game Bubbles up
for almost 10 years. In all that time I haven't really ever uncovered
anything about the artist who helped design the artwork and look of
the game.

I originally posted this in the arcade collecting group but I was
tipped off that Python also did alot of Pinball work as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Adam

More about : info python anghelo

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 2:50:16 PM

Spoffy wrote:
> I've had a Tribute Page dedicated to the 80's arcade game Bubbles up
> for almost 10 years. In all that time I haven't really ever uncovered
> anything about the artist who helped design the artwork and look of
> the game.
>
> I originally posted this in the arcade collecting group but I was
> tipped off that Python also did alot of Pinball work as well.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

This should get you started:

http://www.ipdb.org/?any=anghelo&sortby=name&search=Sea...

Also, it was insinuated very strongly during a presentation at Expo '04
that the reason Python's services were, shall we say, no longer
necessary at Bally/Williams was because of a problem with controlled
substances.

Of course, then he was hired by Capcom for F*lipper F*ootball and
tangentially involved with BBB. So take that for what it's worth. ;)
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 2:50:16 PM

I spoke with Python years ago over the phone. Bill Pfutz arranged the
phone call. Python is not in touch with the internet. Great guy - had a
lot to speak about on assorted 80s williams projects. I was looking
forward to seeing him in Expo'04 but he didn't show up. :(

Go here to contact Bill: http://home.comcast.net/~pfutz/

hope this helps,
Marcel
August 25, 2005 2:58:25 PM

http://www.ipdb.org/ Go to advance search and type in his name and you will
be pleased. If you haven't checked out KLOV yet http://www.klov.com/ and
even search Google, especially images for his art work like the Joust
poster. LTG :)

"Spoffy" <spoffy@nospam.net> wrote in message
news:o fmrg1hfphk58gdvibjtdbuob7ms9b6mme@4ax.com...

> I wanted to know if anyone had any info about Python Anghelo?
>
> I've had a Tribute Page dedicated to the 80's arcade game Bubbles up
> for almost 10 years. In all that time I haven't really ever uncovered
> anything about the artist who helped design the artwork and look of
> the game.
>
> I originally posted this in the arcade collecting group but I was
> tipped off that Python also did alot of Pinball work as well.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Adam
April 16, 2010 1:01:47 PM

Anghelo & I are working on putting together a web site for the internet and take questions as well. If you have any questions email me csichicago1@yahoo.com and I will pass it along.