Need Info: Python Anghelo

I wanted to know if anyone had any info about Python Anghelo?

I've had a Tribute Page dedicated to the 80's arcade game Bubbles up
for almost 10 years. In all that time I haven't really ever uncovered
anything about the artist who helped design the artwork and look of
the game.

I originally posted this in the arcade collecting group but I was
tipped off that Python also did alot of Pinball work as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Adam
4 answers Last reply
More about need info python anghelo

    Spoffy wrote:
    > I've had a Tribute Page dedicated to the 80's arcade game Bubbles up
    > for almost 10 years. In all that time I haven't really ever uncovered
    > anything about the artist who helped design the artwork and look of
    > the game.
    >
    > I originally posted this in the arcade collecting group but I was
    > tipped off that Python also did alot of Pinball work as well.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    This should get you started:

    http://www.ipdb.org/?any=anghelo&sortby=name&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

    Also, it was insinuated very strongly during a presentation at Expo '04
    that the reason Python's services were, shall we say, no longer
    necessary at Bally/Williams was because of a problem with controlled
    substances.

    Of course, then he was hired by Capcom for F*lipper F*ootball and
    tangentially involved with BBB. So take that for what it's worth. ;)

    I spoke with Python years ago over the phone. Bill Pfutz arranged the
    phone call. Python is not in touch with the internet. Great guy - had a
    lot to speak about on assorted 80s williams projects. I was looking
    forward to seeing him in Expo'04 but he didn't show up. :(

    Go here to contact Bill: http://home.comcast.net/~pfutz/

    hope this helps,
    Marcel

    http://www.ipdb.org/ Go to advance search and type in his name and you will
    be pleased. If you haven't checked out KLOV yet http://www.klov.com/ and
    even search Google, especially images for his art work like the Joust
    poster. LTG :)

    "Spoffy" <spoffy@nospam.net> wrote in message

    > I wanted to know if anyone had any info about Python Anghelo?
    >
    > I've had a Tribute Page dedicated to the 80's arcade game Bubbles up
    > for almost 10 years. In all that time I haven't really ever uncovered
    > anything about the artist who helped design the artwork and look of
    > the game.
    >
    > I originally posted this in the arcade collecting group but I was
    > tipped off that Python also did alot of Pinball work as well.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Adam
  4. Anghelo & I are working on putting together a web site for the internet and take questions as well. If you have any questions email me csichicago1@yahoo.com and I will pass it along.
    Gary Wing