Pinball Transaction Database?

Last response: in Video Games
August 25, 2005 12:15:55 PM

I'm kicking around the idea of trying to compile a pinball transaction
database that would be similar to the auction results on the Mr.
Pinball site but would rely on buyers and/or sellers submitting
information.

Information could include the game, a brief description of it's
condition, location and price. I figured this information could be
useful to prospective buyers and sellers plus would be an interesting
way to track pricing trends.

I'd be interested in any suggestions or comments (good idea / dumb
idea?).

Thanks,

John
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:24:39 PM

It's a great idea if everyone participates. I'd imagine, though, that
it might degenerate into a bitch forum for disgruntled buyers and
sellers. Plus, some might want not to post the t/a for fear that it
might be used against them in later negotiations.
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:24:41 PM

It's a great idea if everyone participates. I'd imagine, though, that
it might degenerate into a bitch forum for disgruntled buyers and
sellers. Plus, some might want not to post the t/a for fear that it
might be used against them in later negotiations.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:29:00 PM

I think it is a great idea

It would end a lot of the gouging

If it becomes a bitch forum for bad sales it will only be because bad
sales took place

Most sales are fairly good though

but the bad ones need to be reported, not swept under the rug

my two cents

gary
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:30:00 PM

by the way ...

most bad sales are a result of improper pin grading

see Ebay today and every day for examples of that ...
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:38:50 PM

Good luck. I doubt many would be willing to divulge what is their
personal business for all to ogle. I know I certainly never would.
People would be called thieves for getting a great deal on a pin or
called crooks for selling high. To me it's a no win situation.

Cliffy
A passion for pinball!
www.passionforpinball.com
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:40:56 PM

People post here every day about it ...

good seller, bad seller

of course a lot are scared to name a bad seller that is a favorite up
here, because of the flaming that would take place

but on an independant site ....

no direct flaming ...

gary
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:43:41 PM

I guess my intent would be for this to be a tabulated list, which would
not include the identity of the buyer or the seller.
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:45:56 PM

Then what is the point?

People could just submit fake entries

"Hey, I just paid $12,000 for a TZ"

meanwhile the guy bought nothing and then tries to sell his own TZ for
$11,500, giving the next guy in line a "deal"

bad idea I think ...

gary
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:49:34 PM

Then I'd tend to agree with Cliffy.
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:52:47 PM

Then I will agree with Cliffy as well

gary
August 25, 2005 1:07:15 PM

Gary, for once we agree. Cliffy is right.

Also, certain people might give false numbers or report transactions
that did not occur to throw things off one way or the other. No way to
verify unless both parties in a transaction are aware of the database.

I think the two price guides that are available are as good as we can
get. They use fairly scientific data gathering methods and are updated
annually.

John
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:10:07 PM

Those price guides are so-so ...

They don't list by condition ...

Just one flat price ...

at least the ones I saw a few years ago ...

There is no hope as far as cleaning up pin grading

It is just screw or be screwed ... (that's why I don't sell anymore)

Like a jungle out there

gary
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:10:50 PM

Pinhead wrote:

> I'm kicking around the idea of trying to compile a pinball transaction
> database that would be similar to the auction results on the Mr.
> Pinball site but would rely on buyers and/or sellers submitting
> information.

What would really be useful is to have eBay pin prices archived
somewhere for individual games. Jay with the IPDB did it for two years
strictly for EM machines, but indicated that it got to be too much of a
hassle, so he stopped:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/msg/ba...

Pinball transactions between collectors are often not consummated
strictly with cash. Lots of horse trading going on. Also goats,
mattresses, NOS playfields, what have you. I don't think a database
devoted to this would lend itself to easy analysis like auction results
or eBay prices would.

- Josh A.
August 25, 2005 1:26:31 PM

The Mr Pinball guide gives the price for an average working machine.
Add extra for a great machine and detract for a clunker. As a general
guide I have found this book to be very good and I buy a new one every
year.

I've never seen the Larry Bieza's Pinball Price Guide, but I thought it
has three prices for each machine that are condition dependent? I may
buy one next year...

John
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:34:38 PM

Yes Larrys breaks them down by medians of conditions. Even still I
think the best price guide is whatever the current market is at the
time. The only real time data we have will be from places like here and
ebay. Google here on rgp for a game you want to know the price and
condition of and sort by date or go to ebay and do the same thing.
Gives a better general idea and probably more accurate than auctions
results.

Cliffy
A passion for pinball!
www.passionforpinball.com
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 2:26:35 PM

I think if you made it both buyers and sellers there would be issues
(which are noted above). If you made it a seller only list though with
all important information (condition, local pickup or shipped, etc)
then maybe it would be useful. The buyer would not be identified, so
it could not come back to haunt him at later dates.

Aaron
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:09:18 PM

>I doubt many would be willing to divulge what is their personal business for all to ogle

No kidding. Bad idea all the way around.

Kirb
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:10:50 PM

>People post here every day about it ...
>good seller, bad seller
>of course a lot are scared to name a bad seller that is a favorite up
>here, because of the flaming that would take place

WTF does this have to do with game prices and transactions? Nothing,
that's what.

Kirb
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:14:48 PM

Kirb ...

Let's see if we can do this without cheap shots

What I am saying, is that behind the scenes I hear that some of the
"faves" up here are the worst people on the planet to deal with in real
life

Not all

Not most

but a few .... (a few, a few, a few)

but nobody goes public because they are smart and they don't want the
flames

ok ...

gary
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:19:53 PM

>They don't list by condition ...
>Just one flat price ...

That is why it is called a "guide". The guide gives an idea of where
the game is compared to others. This guide is far more helpful with
other details than just price. In the end it is the opinion of the
seller and buyer on price. A published book cannot track current trends
(like the spike in funhouse pricing).

>There is no hope as far as cleaning up pin grading

Like anything else sold on the used market. Your opinion of condition
is totally different than someone elses. Been like that since trading
chickens.

>It is just screw or be screwed ... (that's why I don't sell anymore)

(here we go with the overblown IJ story again....)
Did you ever hear of taking many clear digital pictures, answering
questions, posting a fair and honest description, and acting like you
would want a seller to act? How hard it is to sell and buy these days?
I don't get all the gloom and doom. I have no problem buying and
selling games (then again, I know what I am doing).

Kirb
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:21:03 PM

I would not participate, nor would I bother checking the list when
working my own transactions. The whole enterprise would be quite
useless.

We already HAVE something like this. It's called "check ebay completed
listings."
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:24:23 PM

>What I am saying, is that behind the scenes I hear that some of the
>"faves" up here are the worst people on the planet to deal with in real
>life

You avoided the direct questions -AGAIN-

What does the good/bad seller have to do with a web page about
transaction prices and locations? NOTHING.

>What I am saying, is that behind the scenes I hear that some of the
>"faves" up here are the worst people on the planet to deal with in real
>life

You are spouting second hand BS (which might even be untrue) for
whatever reason. Unless you have a direct problem it would be in your
best interest to STFU. What you "hear" doesn't matter and means nothing
to this post.

Kirb
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:26:21 PM

Kirb ...

OK, you win ...

I agree with you now, people in this biz are always, or almost always,
very honest about disclosing condition of games

I agree with you ...

very honest hobby ...

gary
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:34:09 PM

>I agree with you ...
>very honest hobby ...

You avoided the question YET AGAIN!

You are on a quest to sully SOMEONE (god knows who today). Who is it?
Come on Gary. Get it out. Quit being a pansy and just say who is the
scumbag and get it over with. You know you want to.

Did I say that everyone was a saint? no.
It doesn't matter when the point is about a web page about prices.

(watch him turn this post about me, or how hated he is, or whatever
that isn't even on the same topic)

Kirb
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:36:49 PM

1st line:
"Let's see if we can do this without cheap shots"

second line:
"some of the faves up here are the worst people on the planet to deal
with in real
life"

Hmm, that would be a cheap shot.
Kirb
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:39:40 PM

Kirb ...

easy ...

I never said you cheated anyone

I wasn't even talking about my local guy here

I was talking in general ... I really believe that the constant
mis-representation of condition of games takes its toll on the ability
to sell really nice games

What does "near-mint" mean at this point in the world of pins?

Nothing ...

Coin op is a dirty world and it always has been

But we need a way to grade these games so new blood feels more
comfortable investing money in the hobby. Baseball cards have
increased in value at a far higher rate than pins, because a company
named PSA came up with a solid grading system for the cards.

but that is a different hobby and cards are a lot smaller than pins

so it's probably impossible

Buyer Beware ...

take care ...

gary
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:44:08 PM

Well, my original intention with all this was just a list including
prices and conditions. Never meant to ID either buyers or sellers or
even include a place for comments regarding the buyer or seller.

For several (now obvious) reasons, it was a bad idea.

John (who's sorry he brought it up in the first place....)
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:56:15 PM

Avoided the question AGAIN (that's three times)

>I never said you cheated anyone

Never said you did because I don't. This is about someone else you are
trying to fry.

>I really believe that the constant mis-representation of condition of games takes its toll on the >ability to sell really nice games

You might be right, but you have to have a really nice game that is a
wanted title. Your SF2 might have been a nice example, but you proved
that you could not sell it here for what you wanted for it. Most
collectors are smart enough to know what to look for. I don't see how
this is a problem for you since you have picked (for now) CH as your
resto guy.

>Coin op is a dirty world and it always has been

Why do you think this is a new problem and even a problem that can be
fixed? You have to be smart enough to not get taken. I understand how
that this is difficult for some people.

>But we need a way to grade these games so new blood feels more
>comfortable investing money in the hobby. Baseball cards have
>increased in value at a far higher rate than pins, because a company
>named PSA came up with a solid grading system for the cards.

Please. You don't care about new blood. People new to the hobby want a
working pinball. Most could care a less about a "grade A-B-9.7" or
whatever game. This is almost as useless as the pricing/transaction web
page. Baseball cards don't have steel balls rolling around on them,
electronics that power them, or metal to rust on them. Any moron can
grade a card that is the size of a playing card with two sides. BFD.

You have been the only flag waver on this topic. Why don't you run with
your big idea, sell a book, and call it the "gary's absolutly
positively only way to sell a pinball grading system" and let us know
how it goes. Be on the forefront of this. You already know how it will
go...or won't. Same reason you don't have that for used cars...or
houses...or slot machines...or just about anything else you can't hold
in your hand.

Kirb
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:57:35 PM

Don't be sorry at all John! The *concept* is good. The implementation
would be a bear :)

Cliffy
A passion for pinball!
www.passionforpinball.com
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 3:57:46 PM

>take care ...
>gary

Back to post deleting I see.

Can't stand behind your BS for more than 10 minutes?

Kirb
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:01:10 PM

I delete because it is like talking to a wall ...

I am debating a concrete wall

now take care ...

gary
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:09:14 PM

He spends a ton of time posting all these messages and then spends even
more deleting them all. What a nut.......

gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:
> I delete because it is like talking to a wall ...
>
> I am debating a concrete wall
>
> now take care ...
>
> gary (resident nutcase)
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:11:19 PM

10. gpct...@yahoo.com Aug 25, 3:01 pm hide options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: gpct...@yahoo.com - Find messages by this author
Date: 25 Aug 2005 12:01:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Pinball Transaction Database?
original | Report Abuse

I delete because it is like talking to a wall ...

I am debating a concrete wall

now take care ...

gary

no gary, you delete because your posts because YOU (gary p. cubeta) are
an assclown who trolls rgp with nothing better to do with his day. you
have a newborn child, yet you choose to screw around on a pinball
newsgroup trolling and then deleting your trolls. the time you waste
doing both is soo productive, god your wife must be annoyed with you.

if you want to see what a troll-clown looks like, look here...
www.garycubeta.com

i love adding your real name to posts gary so when people google your
name you get the credit you deserve for being a nit-wit :-P)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:12:55 PM

I get caught up in the moment

The only thing that really gets me going is the so-so guys in the hobby
that screw the new collectors

It's what holds the hobby back I think

now flame me for saying that ....

just flame, flame, flame ...

gary
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:14:28 PM

>The *concept* is good

It would be nice to track prices on that kind of level. Trouble is that
most people don't want to tell people how much they bought something
for, sellers don't want to let out that kind of data, etc...

Kirb
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:24:28 PM

12. gpct...@yahoo.com Aug 25, 3:12 pm hide options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: gpct...@yahoo.com - Find messages by this author
Date: 25 Aug 2005 12:12:55 -0700
original | Report Abuse

I get caught up in the moment

The only thing that really gets me going is the so-so guys in the hobby

that screw the new collectors

It's what holds the hobby back I think

now flame me for saying that ....

just flame, flame, flame ...

gary

are you still pissed because you got taken advantage of when you sold
your huo ij for soo cheap gary p. cubeta? stupid is, as stupid does
;-P)

www.garycubeta.com

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
(have you changed a diaper yet?)
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:25:30 PM

> It is just screw or be screwed ... (that's why I don't sell anymore)

That depends on how you buy and sell.

All of my pins I have gone to pick up in person with cash. The only way I
can get screwed is if I dont check the pin out thoroughly before handing
over the cash.

Yes, that limits my selection of pins, but with patience, usually what you
are looking for will come around within driving distance.

When I sell a pin, the same thing applies.

This is just the way *I* like to do it, and I understand people by pins
sight unseen (pics only) and have good and bad results. This way works for
me, and so far have had not 1 problem with over 20 transactions.
(selling/buying)

So it really depends on how you buy and sell IMO.

Skeets
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:31:01 PM

Attention ...

don't try debate these guys

don't follow my lead

this started off as an innocent discussion about a database

and it spun out of control

gary
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:36:29 PM

Thanks to Pinky Boy and his Pink Patrol, I am now the most famous
person in the history of the hobby that never was anything aside from a
collector ...

Thanks guys ....

It has helped my collection as the pictures clearly show

=)

gotta run ...

Gary
August 25, 2005 4:44:08 PM

> What would really be useful is to have eBay pin prices archived
> somewhere for individual games. Jay with the IPDB did it for two years
> strictly for EM machines, but indicated that it got to be too much of a
> hassle, so he stopped:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/msg/ba...

What I was doing was searching "All Categories" using this criteria for
the auction Title:

"pinball -coasters -clock -flyer -kit -magnet -pachinko -repair
-sticker -stickers"

and then eye-balling each summary page. If I spotted an actual EM
machine for sale, I would open up its auction page, then copy-and-paste
ebay item number and End Date to MS Word, indexing by manufacturer and
game name. I might add my own comments regarding condition.

After I had gone through, say, 30+ pages of summaries, I would search
all over again using this criteria:

"woodrail"

to catch even more games.

Now after all of this, I only had a list of *pending* auctions without
final sale prices. To get the actual final prices, I had to go back and
review my MS Word lists periodically to see which End Dates had passed,
then revisit ebay for each item number to record the final price. I
also recorded the buyer's ebay handle, to identify if the same, few
chronic high-bidders were a factor. :)

Two or three days later, I would start this all over again, letting my
browser's color-coding of previously-visited links indicate when I had
caught up with my previous search. If I delayed until 5 or 6 days
later, I knew I was in for quite a long online session, and the search
results might take me through 50+ pages before I caught up with my
previous search. I always continued until I caught up with my previous
search, as I feared missing some critical finds. Remember, I was also
searching for ipdb pics of hard-to-find games.

It was quite a commitment of time for one person to do this, on a
dial-up connection! Imagine the additional time if I had also included
all of the SS/DMD games! But I was on a mission, as they say, and could
not be deterred!

> I don't think a database devoted to this would lend itself to easy
> analysis like auction results or eBay prices would.

Yes, ebay auctions were much easier for me to deal with than other
sites. For instance, I considered tracking want ads, but how could I
know when the game got sold, or if the seller changed his mind and
forgot to cancel the ad? Could I expect the seller to reply to me, and
how could I believe any price they might say? Ebay solves all of these
things, and on a timed schedule, so to speak. The downside is that all
we would ever see are prices from... *ebay*.

Around the time I stopped doing this, I had read in the newspaper that
ebay was about to market software that would collect and tabulate sales
data from their auctions, allowing the user to "zero in" on what to
study. I don't know if ebay ever got any such thing to the market. If
they did, maybe someone could buy this software, publish the results,
and ask for contributions to help defray costs.

I know I was maniacal in doing what I did, yet I think that maybe, just
maybe, something similar to what I did could be *attempted* anew if it
spread out the labor to many people, not just one. But then, how do you
turf the work, so people aren't wasting their time duplicating other
folks efforts? I dunno. Maybe a common website, where any nice and
antruistic ebay user simply inputs the ebay item number, and it either
comes back saying already entered on the site, or it comes back asking
for Manufacturer and Game Name. Then, automation can pull up the ebay
auction page and scan it, looking to validate the manufacturer and/or
game name somewhere in the text, then record the End Date, Country of
Sale (this matters!) etc, etc, etc. You might still need one editor to
review the listings to make sure ebay item numbers were not mis-typed,
or games mis-identified, and the like. Oh yeah, then you probably need
game condition earmarked for each end of the bell-shaped curve: games
that are beautiful restorations, or games that are not working and are
complete dogs. I tried to show such comments when I would post sale
prices in rgp, so folks could weigh for themselves any skewed price in
the list.

Uh, oh. This idea is starting to get labor-intensive again?

The ipdb, for example, depends on the volunteerism of a huge group of
people "worldwide" to, first, share the vision, and then take the time
to contribute to that site. Then, the work is shared by a small group
of editors there, working in concert with the same goal for quality and
consistency. Drawing from the same submission queue, each editor
retrieves a submission and reviews its info before accepting into the
database.

Similarly, a Pinball Transaction Database might need an editor, or team
of editors, working in concert, too. Your editors would review the ebay
submissions to ensure accuracy of data before accepting them into the
Transaction Database.

This assumes that ebay surfers are aware of the site, share the vision,
and bother to contribute.

:)
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:56:45 PM

14. gpct...@yahoo.com Aug 25, 3:36 pm hide options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: gpct...@yahoo.com - Find messages by this author
Date: 25 Aug 2005 12:36:29 -0700
original | Report Abuse

Thanks to Pinky Boy and his Pink Patrol, I am now the most famous
person in the history of the hobby that never was anything aside from a

collector ...

Thanks guys ....

It has helped my collection as the pictures clearly show

=)

gotta run ...

Gary

no, your money made from RIPPING PEOPLE OFF IN THE SATTELITE FIELD paid
for those games. it is all in google under gary p. cubeta. :-)

what does a guy who rips people off look like?

www.garycubeta.com

oh, gary, your such an honest guy to deal with, or so you say. what is
this?

http://groups.google.com/groups/adfetch?adid=R2f7sBMAAA...

http://groups.google.com/groups/adfetch?adid=L136FhMAAA...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/tree/b...

get a life clown...

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 5:00:03 PM

BUTTON....!

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
======================

gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 5:07:12 PM

From: gpct...@yahoo.com
>I get caught up in the moment

....or you can't make a solid arguement.

>The only thing that really gets me going is
>the so-so guys in the hobby
>that screw the new collectors

You don't really care about new collectors. You never tried to defend a
new collector ONCE. You only care about the guy who YOU sold a game too
cheap to. Now you say he screwed you. I'd like to hear his side.

>It's what holds the hobby back I think

Hobby is going gangbusters. I don't think I have seen pinball
collecting as big as it is right now (maybe the import surge of 3 years
ago).

>now flame me for saying that ....

don't turn this to another thread about you.

Kirb
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 5:44:32 PM

Gary p Cubeta wrote:
>Thanks to Pinky Boy and his Pink Patrol, I am now the most famous
>person in the history of the hobby that never was anything aside from a
>collector ...
>Thanks guys ....
>It has helped my collection as the pictures clearly show

All anyone needs for a good collection is RGP (to tell you which games
are good) and a boat load of money (because you have to buy your games
restored).

Have fun, Mr famous.

Kirb
August 26, 2005 12:39:49 AM

John,

Well i think it's a reasonable idea :)

I've been looking to set up a Mr pinball trading-type board for the UK
here, since no-one else seems to be bothered to do it - in fact i think
i will. This group is great, but as is the popularity, 90% of you guys
are from the Us, and prohibative shipping prices rule that out every time :(

Here you either get to sell them on Ebay UK (at continual incredibly
inflated prices), through a dealer who adds on their $$$%, or in the
local free-ads pages.

I want to be able to have somewhere on the site that allows you to put
people - as in genuine lovers/collectors - in touch.

Oh i forgot you can also advertise in the Uk Pinball assn magazine, but
again you have to subscribe, meaning that the audience is smaller. And
it;s only out bi-monthly.

Pinball is still alive here - but only just because no-one other than 3
major uk dealers can be arsed to push it :(

Paul

Pinhead wrote:
> Well, my original intention with all this was just a list including
> prices and conditions. Never meant to ID either buyers or sellers or
> even include a place for comments regarding the buyer or seller.
>
> For several (now obvious) reasons, it was a bad idea.
>
> John (who's sorry he brought it up in the first place....)

August 26, 2005 2:30:31 AM

Hope he realizes how transparent he is... acts like a child and
then guys like Grover and Someotherguy rightfully won't
sell to him... so then now he mumbles stuff about "big names
here are some of the *worst* sellers"...

Not a troll anymore... yeah right.

"kirb" <kirbseepe@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I agree with you ...
> >very honest hobby ...
>
> You avoided the question YET AGAIN!
>
> You are on a quest to sully SOMEONE (god knows who today). Who is it?
> Come on Gary. Get it out. Quit being a pansy and just say who is the
> scumbag and get it over with. You know you want to.
>
> Did I say that everyone was a saint? no.
> It doesn't matter when the point is about a web page about prices.
>
> (watch him turn this post about me, or how hated he is, or whatever
> that isn't even on the same topic)
>
> Kirb

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 11:34:25 AM

"Trying to get the cat's ass." Now THERE'S an expression you don't
hear everyday.
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 8:19:24 AM

In article <1124999047.997523.51450@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Jay <webvisa@msn.com> wrote:
>Around the time I stopped doing this, I had read in the newspaper that
>ebay was about to market software that would collect and tabulate sales
>data from their auctions, allowing the user to "zero in" on what to
>study. I don't know if ebay ever got any such thing to the market. If
>they did, maybe someone could buy this software, publish the results,
>and ask for contributions to help defray costs.

You can join their developer program and get aggregate data, but it's
aggregated at a much broader level.

It seems to me that eBay data still has some non-uniformities, even
though you have only cash-value sales (no trades, etc.) that went through.
For example, a person nearby might bid higher (or bid as opposed to not
bid) due to seeing the game. Another possibility is that different bidders
have different concerns about condition, condition being something that
should be assessed on 3-5 scales. Some games get larger numbers of
non-pinball-hobbyist bidders due to their theme, which means that the
condition weighting would be different and there might be more "inept"
bidders. Thought problem: would you want to take feedback into account,
so that sales with a neg against the seller are considered "overprice"
sales?
--
.................David Marston at MV
!