SS Faded cabinet

Hi everyone, I have a SS that have a faded cabinet. I did find the head
decals. Is there someone that have the cabinet decals for sale or know
where I can find it? I know is almost impossible, I believe you are the
only Hope :) If you have any idea, just e-mail me !! Thanks a lot!!!

Sorry, here is my e-mail address rillounitedsc@insightbb.com

Thanks

"WHICH" SS might be helpful.

Space Station
Space Shuttle
Scared Stiff
Sharkey's Shootout
Sharpshooter
Silver Slugger
Space Ship
Star Shooter
Strikes and Spares
Super Star
Sure Shot.....

;)

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
==================================

Mike Schudel wrote:
> > "WHICH" SS might be helpful.
> >
> > Space Station
> > Space Shuttle
> > Scared Stiff
> > Sharkey's Shootout
> > Sharpshooter
> > Silver Slugger
> > Space Ship
> > Star Shooter
> > Strikes and Spares
> > Super Star
> > Sure Shot.....
>
> Where is STRANGE SCIENCE??? ;-)))
>
> ...and possibly SuperSonic. :)
>
> --
> Mike S.
> Kalamazoo, MI
>
> Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
> W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
> M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

I mean Scared Stiff :) Thanks

> "WHICH" SS might be helpful.
>
> Space Station
> Space Shuttle
> Scared Stiff
> Sharkey's Shootout
> Sharpshooter
> Silver Slugger
> Space Ship
> Star Shooter
> Strikes and Spares
> Super Star
> Sure Shot.....

Where is STRANGE SCIENCE??? ;-)))

....and possibly SuperSonic. :)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

Hi Rillo

I have a mint SS cabinet with backbox on the shelf I might be willing
to part with. Send me an email if your interested.

Tony from PinBall Wizzard's