Hello, I have a midway white lightning shooting gallery. It was
workign fine until there was smoke coming out of the back. The
circular circuit board was burned up in several areas so I repaired
them and put new metal contacts where I thought they would have gone
(some of the original metal contacts on the waferlike board were burned
away). Doesn't work yet. Anyway, I have the schematics but was hoping
to find someone with the same machine in my area so I can take pictures
of it to fix mine. I live in orange county new york.

thanks.
Mike

Mike:

I have the game but am farther than you probably want to come. However,
if you want to make the drive someday, you can have full access to the
machine.

Jimmy Rosen
Old Sled Works
Duncannon, PA