hey grover whats up with the creature ramps

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 25, 2005 1:03:31 PM

subject says it all
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:11:31 PM

Forget Grover, you need to email Peter

peter at buthamburg dot de
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:33:40 PM

Acutally, I'm looking forward to hearing from grover as well.....on a
slightly different topic....

Anyone in contact with him?

alex
August 25, 2005 1:40:36 PM

I talked to him a few Days ago & hes still on Dial-up after his Move,,

He said mail was going to be slow until he got his DSL set-up,, I
enjoyed our lil chat & hope he gets back soon !!

Pin-Del,