hey grover whats up with the creature ramps

subject says it all
3 answers Last reply
More about grover whats creature ramps

    Forget Grover, you need to email Peter

    peter at buthamburg dot de

    Acutally, I'm looking forward to hearing from grover as well.....on a
    slightly different topic....

    Anyone in contact with him?

    alex

    I talked to him a few Days ago & hes still on Dial-up after his Move,,

    He said mail was going to be slow until he got his DSL set-up,, I
    enjoyed our lil chat & hope he gets back soon !!

    Pin-Del,

Games Video Games