Are Shadow repro plastics still available

Vic you know those 2 sets I had a while back for cheap. I sold in one
day! Anyway, I bet I have had maybe 10-20 emails from different people
wanting a set at the same price... LOL

Try:
Marco Specialties

http://www.marcospecialties.com/MODERN/Itemdesc.asp?ic=31%2D2002%2DXX&eq=&Tp=

Bay Area Amusements

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-SH6&Category_Code=GS-SH&Product_Count=12

Mad Amusements

http://madamusements.com/

Also, Illinois Pinball has them, but they've never put them up, so you
might email them if none of the above work for you for some reason.

On 25 Aug 2005 10:09:50 -0700, "ShadowKnows" <dpm328ic@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Thanks.
>
>Dave

Heh. You left money on the table! :) It was definitely a serious
*deal* you made for them.