Razer Mamba or Razer Deathadder

Hello,
My friend is currently selling a Razer Mamba and a Razer Deathadder. He is selling his mamba for $100 and his Deathadder for $35. I was wondering which one would last longer. I'm just an average gamer and I want another mouse to replace my worn out Logitech G5. I'm not sure which one to get. If mamba lasts long enough I can use it for a laptop I plan on getting later on. The wireless is also pretty cool.

But I also heard that the Mamba includes pretty useless features for the average person. Some people also say that Mamba is just a wireless version of Deathadder. I don't mine if it's wired or not, I just want a comfortable mouse.

These are pretty good deals, unless there is a mouse out there that is less than $35 that can function even better than the deathadder.

Thank you!
2 answers Last reply
More about razer mamba razer deathadder
  1. in general, wireless mice have the potential to fail before their wired cousins. this is due to the fact that they use rechargeable batteries. my 5 year old logitech wireless mouse's battery is a complete pain to deal with (i gave it away free). it still works but the battery life is horrid nowdays.

i have the razer deathadder myself and its a fine mouse. the two are built similar but if you don't abuse it the deathadder should last longer granted some random failure doesnt happen.

function better? all mice are a personal decision. the most important thing is ergonomics. find a mouse that fits your hand great and is comfortable to use, this is the number one thing to do.

personally i'd get the deathadder.
  2. Thanks for the reply!

Yea I am more on the Deathadder's side. I also noticed that I use claw grip, will that make the deathadder less comfortable for me?
Ask a new question

Read More

Wireless Mice Razer Peripherals