• Mamba
  • 60 %
  • Deathadder
  • 40 %
  • Other?
  • 0 %
July 22, 2011 10:02:29 PM

Hello,
My friend is currently selling a Razer Mamba and a Razer Deathadder. He is selling his mamba for $100 and his Deathadder for $35. I was wondering which one would last longer. I'm just an average gamer and I want another mouse to replace my worn out Logitech G5. I'm not sure which one to get. If mamba lasts long enough I can use it for a laptop I plan on getting later on. The wireless is also pretty cool.

But I also heard that the Mamba includes pretty useless features for the average person. Some people also say that Mamba is just a wireless version of Deathadder. I don't mine if it's wired or not, I just want a comfortable mouse.

These are pretty good deals, unless there is a mouse out there that is less than $35 that can function even better than the deathadder.

Thank you!
a b F Wireless
July 23, 2011 11:14:03 AM

in general, wireless mice have the potential to fail before their wired cousins. this is due to the fact that they use rechargeable batteries. my 5 year old logitech wireless mouse's battery is a complete pain to deal with (i gave it away free). it still works but the battery life is horrid nowdays.

i have the razer deathadder myself and its a fine mouse. the two are built similar but if you don't abuse it the deathadder should last longer granted some random failure doesnt happen.

function better? all mice are a personal decision. the most important thing is ergonomics. find a mouse that fits your hand great and is comfortable to use, this is the number one thing to do.

personally i'd get the deathadder.
July 24, 2011 12:23:16 AM

Thanks for the reply!

Yea I am more on the Deathadder's side. I also noticed that I use claw grip, will that make the deathadder less comfortable for me?
!