Looking for a basic PDA

I am looking for a good basic PDA to keep an appoint calendar on.
Carolyn

You need to consider the OS -- basically Palm or Windows. I have used both
and I recommend Windows, since they sync up much more easily with Outlook.
About 6 months ago I got the Dell Axiom (base model) for about $200. Full
color, runs Word and Excel and Outlook, syncs up easily.

Go to CNET.com and do a little research. You can compare features, redad
reviews, and then find the best prices.

"Carolyn Taliaferro" <ctalia4000@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I am looking for a good basic PDA to keep an appoint calendar on.
> Carolyn

TRENDING THREADS