posting 20050825

That set Krysztof off for another ten minutes on the stupidity of my father,
the publishing world, and the American people in general, for not recognizi
ng genius when it sat arrayed before them. Dad sat there calmly, waiting for
Krysztof to take a breath.
"I don't doubt that you'd try, Brad. But let me scope out a scenario for you
. You go to court to snatch money away from an actor who your own negligence
has managed to put in a coma. You tank the film you're working on to do it.
Let's say that somehow you manage to win. Fine. You get your twelve million
back, and you go back to your offices to get ready to do another movie...an
d no one will work with you."
Brad thought about it. "And you'll say that this is what happened?"
Van Doren looked at us both uncertainly and then continued. "You two went to
Lupo Associates from there, and then spent about an hour there before headi
ng to Pomona Valley. A couple more hours passed before you guys had the para
de of ambulances."

Secret coded message!!!