All Hail Joe Blackwell!!!

My Elvis Gold and LoTR (gold trim package borrowed from another Elvis
Gold) had the brass plating on the lockdown bar and siderails (where
one's hands might touch them while playing) wearing off. I sent pics
to parts.service@sternpinball.com per their instructions. Just got off
the phone w/Joe Blackwell--Stern's shipping me 2 sets of new ones with
a protective coating to prevent this from happening again. Anyone
experiencing the same issues should call Joe or the other tech folks at
1-800-KICKERS.

I agree. Joe, Chas, and all the good folks at Stern are the best in
customer service without a doubt.

Ditto!

Mario
Pinthetic

--
Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

Vids - D*nkey Kong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20