Noah's Arkade in NH ... Still Around?

Does anybody know if this arcade is still in business. I called the
number I found in yahoo yellow pages
603-598-8885 and get no answer

Maybe they are closed on thursday's

thanks

Thanks for the update. Any other places you suggest to go in the area?

Ahhhh Noah's. I Started doing work for them, Showed up once, no problem
fixed a bunch of thing for them. Fast Payment. Told them I would come
back to do more, made an appointment, showed up, and no one showed up
for 3 hours. Waste of my time! I left them a bill for my time waiting
around for their attendant to show up... haven't got paid, nor have I
heard from them.

By the way, the reason they shrunk to half there size is because
everything in the second room is broken (that's right... everything.)

~Jeff
www.shootagainamusements.com

You know, I know I've been to this place, but now I can't for the life
of me remember where in NH it is. Anyone? General directions? I may
swing by and check it out sometime next week.

-Derek

When I drove by a few weeks back they were still in business. They have
pretty sporadic hours during the summer. They've shrunk their area by at
least half compared to the original size; got rid of most of the skeeball
games and some of the pins, although most of the good pins were still there
when I checked.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

In article <1125003897.874286.192620@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
funarcade@gmail.com wrote:
>Does anybody know if this arcade is still in business. I called the
>number I found in yahoo yellow pages
>603-598-8885 and get no answer
>
>Maybe they are closed on thursday's
>
>thanks

Ain't Noah's Arcade in Aurora, Illinois? Oh, wait, that was in 'Wayne's
World', lol.

Funworld in Nashua on DW Highway. Not many pins there though.
In Acton Mass on Rt. 27 Bowladrome had many new pins. Most in good
playable shape.

In article <1125022819.971724.159930@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
DerekC <dcorreia@gmail.com> wrote:
>You know, I know I've been to this place, but now I can't for the life
>of me remember where in NH it is. Anyone? General directions? I may
>swing by and check it out sometime next week.
>-Derek

Directions to Noah's ARKade, 2 Paul's Way in Amherst, NH.

Take the Everett Turnpike to Exit 7-W. (South of Exit 7, the Everett
Turnpike is also US Route 3.) Start counting mileage at the first traffic
light, which is between a Papa Gino's (right) and a Dunkin' Donuts (left).

Continue for 4.6 miles on NH route 101-A. At a traffic light, turn right
onto Paul's Way. Noah's is immediately visible on the left.
--
.................David Marston at MV