Noah's Arkade in NH ... Still Around?

Last response: in Video Games
August 25, 2005 7:01:32 PM

Does anybody know if this arcade is still in business. I called the
number I found in yahoo yellow pages
603-598-8885 and get no answer

Maybe they are closed on thursday's

thanks

More about : noah arkade

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 7:43:12 PM

Thanks for the update. Any other places you suggest to go in the area?
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 8:05:33 PM

Ahhhh Noah's. I Started doing work for them, Showed up once, no problem
fixed a bunch of thing for them. Fast Payment. Told them I would come
back to do more, made an appointment, showed up, and no one showed up
for 3 hours. Waste of my time! I left them a bill for my time waiting
around for their attendant to show up... haven't got paid, nor have I
heard from them.

By the way, the reason they shrunk to half there size is because
everything in the second room is broken (that's right... everything.)

~Jeff
www.shootagainamusements.com
August 25, 2005 11:20:20 PM

You know, I know I've been to this place, but now I can't for the life
of me remember where in NH it is. Anyone? General directions? I may
swing by and check it out sometime next week.

-Derek
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 2:27:41 AM

When I drove by a few weeks back they were still in business. They have
pretty sporadic hours during the summer. They've shrunk their area by at
least half compared to the original size; got rid of most of the skeeball
games and some of the pins, although most of the good pins were still there
when I checked.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

In article <1125003897.874286.192620@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
funarcade@gmail.com wrote:
>Does anybody know if this arcade is still in business. I called the
>number I found in yahoo yellow pages
>603-598-8885 and get no answer
>
>Maybe they are closed on thursday's
>
>thanks

August 26, 2005 10:52:11 AM

Its out on Rt 101 near the Amhearst line. Place smells like moth balls.
I can't figure iut how they stay in business.
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 11:05:34 AM

Ain't Noah's Arcade in Aurora, Illinois? Oh, wait, that was in 'Wayne's
World', lol.
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 2:07:16 PM

Funworld in Nashua on DW Highway. Not many pins there though.
In Acton Mass on Rt. 27 Bowladrome had many new pins. Most in good
playable shape.
funarcade@gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks for the update. Any other places you suggest to go in the area?
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 1:23:17 AM

Thanks! I'll check it out next week some time.

-Derek
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 7:18:24 AM

In article <1125022819.971724.159930@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
DerekC <dcorreia@gmail.com> wrote:
>You know, I know I've been to this place, but now I can't for the life
>of me remember where in NH it is. Anyone? General directions? I may
>swing by and check it out sometime next week.
>-Derek

Directions to Noah's ARKade, 2 Paul's Way in Amherst, NH.

Take the Everett Turnpike to Exit 7-W. (South of Exit 7, the Everett
Turnpike is also US Route 3.) Start counting mileage at the first traffic
light, which is between a Papa Gino's (right) and a Dunkin' Donuts (left).

Continue for 4.6 miles on NH route 101-A. At a traffic light, turn right
onto Paul's Way. Noah's is immediately visible on the left.
--
.................David Marston at MV
!