email inactive

My hotmail email expired from lack of use, I have an asheron's call account
linked with it, so I reactivated the email, and now I am not able to get my
zone nickname associated with the email address. I would really like My AC
account back.. any suggestions?

Godiva

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2004

Contact Billing, they can re-associate your zone name with your passport.
Technically, when you re-create it, it is considered a new passport, could
be made by anyone, so your zone name is not automatically re-connected to
it, for your protection.

Common Answers to Billing Issues
http://classic.zone.msn.com/zqdb/help/zscreen.asp

When contacting billing, you will need to provide your coupon id# and
possibly the original Credit card information for that premium account. The
form is located here: http://classic.zone.msn.com/zqdb/help/zbilling.asp

To contact via email send to zbilling@microsoft.com

Happy Gaming,

+_Godiva