Batman Forever Sound Problem

hi:
I have a problem, oftenly, I'm playing and suddenly the music and
sounds shuts and the only thing that the machine is "Suppose we". When
I press a button it says, when the ball hits any target it says the
same F****ng thig. I turn off the machine and when restarts the same
thing. Any ideas about how to fix this curse??
1 answer Last reply
More about batman forever sound problem

    Start by checking the power supply to the sound board. I'm not sure if
    it uses +12 *and* +5 volts but at least check the 5 volts. Sounds like
    it's resetting or pooping out bacause of low power. Could also be a
    switch matrix issue. Have you run diags on switches? have you run the
    sound tests? Do the sounds finish in test mode?

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

Games Video Games