Batman Forever Sound Problem

hi:
I have a problem, oftenly, I'm playing and suddenly the music and
sounds shuts and the only thing that the machine is "Suppose we". When
I press a button it says, when the ball hits any target it says the
same F****ng thig. I turn off the machine and when restarts the same
thing. Any ideas about how to fix this curse??

Start by checking the power supply to the sound board. I'm not sure if
it uses +12 *and* +5 volts but at least check the 5 volts. Sounds like
it's resetting or pooping out bacause of low power. Could also be a
switch matrix issue. Have you run diags on switches? have you run the
sound tests? Do the sounds finish in test mode?

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!