custom pinballs

I was wondering if there would be a market for custom pinball machines.
If you could have a machine made just for you, with whatever you
wanted in it. how much would you pay? All artwork, cab, ramps, toys,
software made either with a theme you want. or design it entirly and
have it made.

We will be launching are new website soon.
www.personalpinball.com we take existing pinball machines and customize
them via artwork that is supplied by the client .We are currently
working on having client supplied sounds and voices intergrated into
the game also. Pretty exciting stuff! Thanks for reading! John Ross
C/O Custom Pinball Inc.

cool. I was just curious what people would spend if they could design
the entire game from scratch or have one made for them from scratch.
kinda like american chopper, except with pinballs.

Wouldn't be cheap. I doubt I could afford it...my guess would be in
the $20k range or higher for a simple game, with prices going up from
there. Gotta figure if it was cheap to develop a game from scratch,
more companies would be producing them right now.

I figure, if you use mostly williams parts and make your own ramps all
with metal and print all your items with silk screens. It's wouldn't
be unfeaseable. The biggest and hardest part would be the software.
If I can find a resonable way to program rom chips from scratch. This
maybe a possibility. And price would start about 10k and up.

Try

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/default.asp

I'm sure you'll get some Indian in Bangalore to do it for less then
$500US or bowl of rice.

Ping

Nwojedi wrote:
> I figure, if you use mostly williams parts and make your own ramps all
> with metal and print all your items with silk screens. It's wouldn't
> be unfeaseable. The biggest and hardest part would be the software.
> If I can find a resonable way to program rom chips from scratch. This
> maybe a possibility. And price would start about 10k and up.

I am very interested in converting existing pins into new game by
switching all the art, making a translite and finding someone to
reprogram (program?) the DMD and sound. My idea is that the game would
play identically, just look and sound different.
If anyone has the programming skills, let me know what the rates would
be for the services.