NASCAR PINBALL IN ST.LOUIS

Sterns new NASCAR pinball is being delivered to HELEN FITZGERALD'S this
Friday.It is located at Lindgergh & Watson(South County) 984-0026.
Should be there by NOON today. Stop by and give it a try!

vmspinball@aol.com wrote:
> Sterns new NASCAR pinball is being delivered to HELEN FITZGERALD'S this
> Friday.It is located at Lindgergh & Watson(South County) 984-0026.
> Should be there by NOON today. Stop by and give it a try!

PinballJim should be there by 12:01pm today.

Scott

"It's so unlevel that the ball is getting stuck in the left outlane"

That's easy enough to resolve without the need of an operator - just
take a few minutes to climb underneath the game to make the
adjustments. If it means that much to you to drop an F-bomb then it
shouldn't be that big a deal to do the leveling on a brand, spankin new
game. I know I wouldn't have any hesitation in doing that if it meant
I could play a brand new game.

Seems like such a simple thing to resolve on your own as opposed to the
Sopranos flipper button issue.

Thanks for the input and concern.Come back tomorrow at noon and see how
everything works.Please let us know after tomorrow if anything else
needs to be done.

vmspinball@aol.com wrote:
> Thanks for the input and concern.Come back tomorrow at noon and see how
> everything works.Please let us know after tomorrow if anything else
> needs to be done.

Hmmmm...I'd say that's pretty impressive customer service!

Dave

does anyone know if that is really sammy hagar singing . his hit i
can't drive 55 . to me it sounded like a stern rep doing karoake to it
??? my overall reaction was not like i had to own this game

steve rockfantasy pinball 63 pins

vmspinball@aol.com wrote:
> Thanks for the input and concern.

You're welcome.

Looks like NASCAR is mostly levelled, and the flippers on Sopranos are
mostly working now (the right flipper is getting stuck about every 15
flips). Didn't play Elvis.

pinballjim at hotmail dot com