Monster Bash decals

Looking to purchase NOS decals. Does anyone know the value of a NOS set
of Monster Bash cabinet decals?

martin

Uh-oh... did all the cabinet decals just get pulled?

Seems like I was looking at these just a couple of days ago. They were
selling for about $180.

martin wrote:
> Uh-oh... did all the cabinet decals just get pulled?
>
> Seems like I was looking at these just a couple of days ago. They were
> selling for about $180.

FYI; I just completely re-decaled my MB about 1 week ago. I bought the
5 piece set from my friend for $200.

These decals were 3/8" short on both sides of the cabinet (not
backbox).

Fortunaetly, I completelty painted the whole cabinet. I stretched them
as far as I could and still came up 1/4 - 3/8" short on the back.

I don't know what ver. or how made them, but the job looks awesome
otherwise.

I'll be posting pictures soon.

Anyone else ever come up short on their decals?

Thanks Kerry