ceramic capacitors age well?

That is correct. Fairly indestructible (in my opinion), just need to check
out for cracks and if they have been electrically overstressed.

Jim Knight

"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> They don't dry out, right?
>
> - Q

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

With no electrolyte solution in them, they can't dry up. Stable for a long
period of time.

Chris

"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> They don't dry out, right?
>
> - Q

JB

I've seen several system11 games with blown-out ceramic caps on the flipper
button switches. I replace 'em with larger ones rated 1000 volts.

-JB

"qfrost" <qfrost@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> They don't dry out, right?
>
> - Q

As long as the mechanical seal on the leads
is uncompromised, and they are stored in a
damp free environment...

--
Fred
TX