Can't host games in Gamespy Arcade.

Last response: in Networking
Share
September 12, 2004 8:50:40 PM

I've got a MN-720 and can't seem to host any games, is
there a way to do this? I've tried opening the ports but
still can't host, any help?
September 12, 2004 10:14:33 PM

Did you do application triggered port forwarding or persistent port
forwarding?

Brian wrote:

> I've got a MN-720 and can't seem to host any games, is
> there a way to do this? I've tried opening the ports but
> still can't host, any help?
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 10:14:34 PM

I have set it up in Persistent Port Forwarding, but I
have no idea if it's right or not, Gamespy does not give
very specific instructions for my router.

Related resources
September 12, 2004 11:12:06 PM

Did you get the right TCP & UDP ports that gamespy arcade requires?

What router are you using?

> I have set it up in Persistent Port Forwarding, but I
> have no idea if it's right or not, Gamespy does not give
> very specific instructions for my router.

Anonymous
September 12, 2004 11:12:07 PM

Some of the ports they list do not say whether they are
tcp or udp, the ones that say they are UDP are set
properly but the ones that do not say either tcp or udp
I've set as tcp. I've added all the ports. I have a MN-720

September 13, 2004 1:14:19 PM

You may try doing both TCP & UDP for the ports they didn't say because
they might just be using both. That is just a guess though.

!