TZ Wish

Koi Morris wrote:
> If you could make changes/add to the rules on certain games what would
> they be?

TZ is perfect... but you want more?

-Light the camera at 5 Robots for first 6 times (until 30 robots), so 6 from
robots + 2 from the door = 8 almost easy, after they follow the standard
rule of 10 (operator adjustable) robots to light
-9 Camera award: Rollup Mini-Wizard mode: A photo quit from the camera: it
show a shot: shot it to take a jackpot (like 10 Million), then in sequence
all shot, like destroy the ring on LOTR
-After played this, you will get a TZToken(c)
-Other TZToken(C): Win the power battle 3 times, One Litz, Powerball Mania
Jackpot, Combos, Spiral, Dead-end
-When all TZToken(C) are earned, the Dead-end shot is flashing with
"multiball is ready" music
-Shot the dead end, a great DMD sequence: Talky Tina is walking (same voice
from Extra-ball) before a man that is escaping from her. The man enter in a
door that it reveal to be the Piano Cover. Zoom to the roll of the piano
(playing the hidden music in the audio roms, get pinmame to hear it!), and
the roll morph into a Slot Machine Drum. Three drum reveal the mode name:
"Escape from the Zone" and a bunch of ball going'out of the payoff (where
the coins in real machines does). Then the machine clear out all the balls
like LITZ. You have 30 Seconds to make a shot, after that shot another shot
lit. And so, like Kingpin Powermeter, you have to add seconds via power
payoff target (NOW they get importance!). Naturally, there is necessary a
EFTZ Champion to date

Easy, no? Two new modes, and a bounch of new animation. No more lights:
TZTokens(C) are in status report. No chance in sound Roms.

Can anyone make this? Time for TZ 10.0 Rom Revision!
--
The Alby87 Project

http://digilander.libero.it/alby1987/

Only improvements I would make would be hardware-related.

"fixed" pop bumber area that automatically feeds left inlane (a la
simpsons pinball party). The result would be less penalty for those
who feed the hitchhiker tunnel frequently and get rewarded with
outlanes.

Move the upper opto pair on the powerfield to directly over the hole.
This would prevent a number of false positive jackpots during LITZ and
powerball mania.

Reworked lock shot, maybe with a 1-way gate or something. I don't see
many bounce outs, but 1 is too many IMO.

alex

Have you tried installing the posts in the pop bumpers? I think early
runs of the game have the holes drilled. You could always drill the
holes if you are brave enough. :) Installing the posts makes a huge
difference in those left outlane drains... I think I remember reading
that they were removed from production to shorten ball time.

Alex

Isn't the problem with having the posts in that it increases STDM from
the pop area though? I don't see that many left drains from the pops
without the posts.

Maybe if the machine weren't level it would be worse.

seymour-shabow@excite.com wrote:
> Isn't the problem with having the posts in that it increases STDM from
> the pop area though? I don't see that many left drains from the pops
> without the posts.
>
> Maybe if the machine weren't level it would be worse.

With my Early-Production (Post on factory, Green Lock, White Clock) I can
say that is better with Town Square Posts installed. On Route machine that
Left Outlane was just a DISGRACE. Now, I can Skill Shot without a fear. But
yes, some SDTM, but less than left outlane-o-matic. If you can install them,
go for it. Just my 2 lire :)