i know its not ment to be this way but was wondering if me and my sister bought a win7 x64 oem x1 could we use that on both our pc's only. even though it is intended for one pc? what are the complacations or any feedback? we dont have much money so we thought maybe we would pull together our money and get win7 finaly
how would they know i mean i know we have different computer hardware but could just say you moved on to a different system and just not do alot of reinstalling anytime soon? i know this sounds bad but id really like for this to work but i dont want to let me and my sister down either
- you can install beta OS version
- you can install 90 trial versions
- you can get free keys from some schools if they enroll in Microsoft's academic programs
- there is also a dream spark program
- some repair shops will sell a junk pc with a OS that can have the license transferred to a new machine.