WTB: RoadShow, Road Show Front Plastic Speaker Cover (has ..

Hello, if anyone has one of these for sale, please let me know the
condition and asking price. Thanks, Jim

Mayfair amusements always seems to have these at their tables at shows
- give them a call. I think they were $20 or so (they're used)

I have the complete speaker backbox with speakers, wiring, bottom
channel no DMD. call me if your interested. 856-981-3677

Tony form PinBall Wizzard's

TRENDING THREADS