Bh12ls38 ls function does not work win 7 x64

Free Lightscribe System Software and a simple label application is available at lightscribe.com ... strangely enough.

http://www.lightscribe.com/DownloadSection/windows/index.aspx

Hi :)

That doesn't work on ALL drives... most yes but not all...

We have had customers come in with it, and they cannot get it to work, we put Nero on and it does...

Even an old version of Nero 7,8,9,10 WILL work and older versions only cost a couple of pounds/dollars..

All the best Brett :)

G

PEBKAC

zaq9751

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012

I have nero 12 installed

G

Prerequisites for Nero 12 and Lightscribe (taken from the Nero 12 product info page)

Special minimum requirements for LightScribe and Labelflash™

LightScribe compatible recorder and medium
LightScribe host software must be installed
Labelflash™ compatible recorder and medium

Like I said you need to install the LSS software from lighstribe.com, never seen any OS be able to use any flavour of label software without that installed, be it Win, Mac or Linux.

Nor mine, but I will defer to the Master of all things IT Brett928S2 who always has a customer etc for any given situation ... funny that.

Hi :)

Why would it be funny, I have owned computer shops for over 20 years and had tens of thousands of customers...

They can even be really annoying in disturbing me while I am playing Half Life....

You seem to have some sort of weird annoyance with me....if you don't like my posts ignore them...

If you feel strongly about it, complain to a Moderator... I am not sure whether they will do anything as I would imagine they might actually like someone who is a Pro like me on here....

But at least you might feel you have done something and stop the snide comments...

All the best Brett :)

I see a longstanding user who is trying to be genuinely helpful and getting bashed for it.

We support our resident forum experts who take time and patience to respond to others and help out where they can.

One of the other mods has processed sanctions accordingly and I will delete the offending posts.

Thank you.