access to game rooms

I tried late Saturday and this morning to access the playing rooms for
checkers, other than the tournament rooms and the names of the rooms didn't
even appear. Only the tournament rooms appeared accessible. The chess rooms
appeared to be operating normally.

Why?

Leo Levitt 'llion0'

Also: I would like to know why my true nickname 'llion' was denied me,
claiming it was in use, when the so called user was probably me when I had a
different email address. I had taken a long hiatus from the zone after my
wife died, but I am an internationally known grandmaster and that was the
name everyone knew me by on the internet. I would like it back.

Leo Levitt wrote:

> I tried late Saturday and this morning to access the playing rooms for
> checkers, other than the tournament rooms and the names of the rooms didn't
> even appear. Only the tournament rooms appeared accessible. The chess rooms
> appeared to be operating normally.
>
> Why?
>
> Leo Levitt 'llion0'
>
> Also: I would like to know why my true nickname 'llion' was denied me,
> claiming it was in use, when the so called user was probably me when I had a
> different email address. I had taken a long hiatus from the zone after my
> wife died, but I am an internationally known grandmaster and that was the
> name everyone knew me by on the internet. I would like it back.

Clear your browser cache and try the Checkers rooms again.

http://is.asu.edu/instruction/training/clearcache.html

Also look here for help with room entry:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

For passport help, try here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.