Good seller, great guy :) Jeremy Ross

Jeremy Ross in WI sold me a great Fish Tales cabinet today.

He's about an hours drive from me, and was willing to bring the cabinet
to my place for a reasonable fee - as I do not have a vehicle to haul
pins.

Great guy :)

Nice chatting with you Jeremy, Thanks!

I'll second that - Jeremy gave me a *ton* of help recently to the point
where I was ready to have him send me a bill! Of course he would hear
nothing of that.
Thanks again Jer!

thanks guys!
always feels good to help out fellow enthusiasts!

Cayle,
You hafta let me know how your project turns out! Good luck...

Jeremy