Gottlieb System 1 CPU repair kit?

Does anyone make a component replacement kit like the one GPE makes for
Sys80?

Thanks,
Chris

Someone has an "acid damage kit" for this board. I can't remember who.
The only thing here is that if you spend the money and still have a
bad Hardware ROM, you just wasted your time and money, when you could
have put that towards a NiWumpf.

The only time I work on these anymore is if the board works, but has
acid damage in process.

Mario
Pinthetic

I don't think so because many of the components are totally unobtainable.

Mark Hooks

"Homebru" <panthersfan@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone make a component replacement kit like the one GPE makes for
> Sys80?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

I thought of that too, but that's a complete replacement board, not a repair
kit. Ni-Wumpf is a good product.

Mark