Embryon shooter entrance curve

Any Embryon owners notice the distortion caused to the curve where the
ball enters the playfield as it gets hammered by the ball? I am
thinking of adding some kind of reinforcement there, has anyone done
that? If so, how?

I am also thinking of adding a switch to the secret passage by the left
sling. Maybe just have it connected to one of the other switches that
makes a cool noise. I will do it so that nothing gets permanently
modified of course!

Thanks,

-Tom

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8f4tt/tomstwilightzonepinballmachineaccessories/index.html

I ended up with a quick effective solution. I made a small barrier out
of a yogurt cup which I wedged on place to the right of the mounting
screw and the back board. Then I filled the cavity behind the ball
guide with hot glue. This will keep the ball guide in the proper shape
and be transparent since it is hidden by the playfield plastic.