Expanding Wireless G Network

Does Micrsoft offer a product that will expand one's
wireless-G network? If not what expander would one
suggest? I need something that will boost my wireless
distant. Thanks for the help.
1 answer Last reply
More about expanding wireless network

    Hi,

    Unfortunately Microsoft doesn't have any external range extender or repeater
    product.

    You can run an ethernet cable to an additional Wireless Access point in
    bridge mode
    to extend the range of the wireless network.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does Micrsoft offer a product that will expand one's
    > wireless-G network? If not what expander would one
    > suggest? I need something that will boost my wireless
    > distant. Thanks for the help.

Routers Wireless Hardware Microsoft Networking