Expanding Wireless G Network

Last response: in Networking
Share
September 13, 2004 1:44:20 AM

Does Micrsoft offer a product that will expand one's
wireless-G network? If not what expander would one
suggest? I need something that will boost my wireless
distant. Thanks for the help.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
September 13, 2004 5:16:44 AM

Hi,

Unfortunately Microsoft doesn't have any external range extender or repeater
product.

You can run an ethernet cable to an additional Wireless Access point in
bridge mode
to extend the range of the wireless network.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

!