why can I not enter Msn Games

i am a member, you show this on you membership page, yet
i can not access the web address. I recieve a refresh
memo. i have tried your recomendations and still nothing
please help.
1 answer Last reply
More about enter games
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Harley wrote:

    > i am a member, you show this on you membership page, yet
    > i can not access the web address. I recieve a refresh
    > memo. i have tried your recomendations and still nothing
    > please help.

    Yes, the Passport and Zone sites have been acting up since last night.

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.

MSN Games Microsoft Video Games