why can I not enter Msn Games

harley

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2004

i am a member, you show this on you membership page, yet
i can not access the web address. I recieve a refresh
memo. i have tried your recomendations and still nothing
please help.

Harley wrote:

> i am a member, you show this on you membership page, yet
> i can not access the web address. I recieve a refresh
> memo. i have tried your recomendations and still nothing
> please help.

Yes, the Passport and Zone sites have been acting up since last night.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address if you email me.