HELP !! MN-700 can't connect (anymore) using PPPoE

Hello,

Got a wireless network working w/ my Win2000 notebook.
Then I installed the latest upgrade for the MN-700 hub
(see base article 831277). Now the router can't connect to
the internet. I unfortunately have to connect using PPPoE.
I followed MS base article 331918. I tried reseting the
router to factory settings, removing and reinstalling the
s/w on my machine, etc... BUT I just can't get the router
to connect again. My machine can communicate with the MN-
700 but again, can't get this to connect to the outside
world.
IF ANYONE out there has any idea please email me. VERY
VERY grateful. Anyway to contact a live person for help
(for free!). I just got this a few weeks ago.
Unfortunately, I am out of the country for the next many
many weeks!! If someone is willing to help me out in the
US with a call, I can give all info necessary of my system.

Thanks to anyone in advance!
Justin
1 answer Last reply
More about help connect anymore pppoe

    What are the last 10 entries in the basestation log after you
    reconfigured your MN-700?

    Justin wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Got a wireless network working w/ my Win2000 notebook.
    > Then I installed the latest upgrade for the MN-700 hub
    > (see base article 831277). Now the router can't connect to
    > the internet. I unfortunately have to connect using PPPoE.
    > I followed MS base article 331918. I tried reseting the
    > router to factory settings, removing and reinstalling the
    > s/w on my machine, etc... BUT I just can't get the router
    > to connect again. My machine can communicate with the MN-
    > 700 but again, can't get this to connect to the outside
    > world.
    > IF ANYONE out there has any idea please email me. VERY
    > VERY grateful. Anyway to contact a live person for help
    > (for free!). I just got this a few weeks ago.
    > Unfortunately, I am out of the country for the next many
    > many weeks!! If someone is willing to help me out in the
    > US with a call, I can give all info necessary of my system.
    >
    > Thanks to anyone in advance!
    > Justin

Routers Connection Wireless Network Networking