Calling all Aussies interested in joint import from USA

Looking for any persons interested in the following idea:

I've been looking at importing some pinballs from the USA for a while now.
To make things economical, bulk buy (container full) will be more feasable
rather than importing 1 at a time.

A mate who imports paintball is part of a group of 5 who split costs (and
profits). Since the costs of getting a full consignment of pinballs bought,
loaded, underway, through customs in Australia and then out to individual
users will be high, he's suggested a bulk buy in a group.

Obviously power concerns etc will have to addressed re 115v to 240 v etc.

Maybe each person involved buys a keeper and 2 to sell etc.

I am located in Adelaide, South Australia.

Anyone interested in this idea?

Hey stay away from our pins, you have plenty of re imorts from asia,
japan, or europe. Leave our pins alone :) Joking only, but anyway...

It would be cheaper to buy a container from other places like mike
said. I would say the price from usa would be 2x as much.

Brett

MacMan

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2004

Brad,

I'm in. Any idea of cost at this point?

Cheers
MacMan

In article <431022af@duster.adelaide.on.net>,
"Brad and Pam" <bradandpam@internode.on.net> wrote:

> Looking for any persons interested in the following idea:
>
> I've been looking at importing some pinballs from the USA for a while now.
> To make things economical, bulk buy (container full) will be more feasable
> rather than importing 1 at a time.
>
> A mate who imports paintball is part of a group of 5 who split costs (and
> profits). Since the costs of getting a full consignment of pinballs bought,
> loaded, underway, through customs in Australia and then out to individual
> users will be high, he's suggested a bulk buy in a group.
>
> Obviously power concerns etc will have to addressed re 115v to 240 v etc.
>
> Maybe each person involved buys a keeper and 2 to sell etc.
>
> I am located in Adelaide, South Australia.
>
> Anyone interested in this idea?

Brad and Pam wrote:I would be interested too.I'm in NSW and would be
interested in up to four EM's.
Regards
Ian

If you need the numbers I will take some of your space
for a 4-5 arcade machines :)

I recommend buying the machines from Llyod at www.coinopwarehouse.com.
I brought a conatiner load of games off him and he is fantastic to
deal with.

Give me an email :)