What is it worth? Genesis..Good Condition

Hi All,
I am new to the world of pinball collecting, and have found a local
Genesis, made by Premier (Gottlieb), I was wondering what you would
think the machine in good condition would be worth? Or a range for
great deal to top dollar. Thanks for any informatinon....I love this
site!!!

$250-$600 depending on cosmetic and working condition. Be on the look
out for the following cosmetic issues: faded / torn translite, broken
ramps, & broken left sling plastic. While the translites can be had,
you will more than likely have to get the left sling plastic in the
whole plastics set. Also, the ramps are very difficult to find.

Jim
--
flipper [at] pa [dot] net

immark wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am new to the world of pinball collecting, and have found a local
> Genesis, made by Premier (Gottlieb), I was wondering what you would
> think the machine in good condition would be worth? Or a range for
> great deal to top dollar. Thanks for any informatinon....I love this
> site!!!

Thanks for the information...that is the kind of facts I would have no
clue about...I really appreciate the heads up!