Sterns new boardset and system????

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 27, 2005 1:48:13 PM

Wow! Can't wait... Does anyone know what will be the 1st game to use
this new gear? Oh man, this is going to be so sweet. Could be as
earth moving as Pin2K?

Ping

More about : sterns boardset system

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 27, 2005 6:08:52 PM

Hard to say. Supposed to be the next game. But not much info out there. If
it's a leap in technology - great. If it's white star 4 - why ? . Time will
tell. I'd be thinking that Stern won't disappoint us. LTG :)

"CornCob" <ping.crosby@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Wow! Can't wait... Does anyone know what will be the 1st game to use
> this new gear? Oh man, this is going to be so sweet. Could be as
> earth moving as Pin2K?
>
> Ping

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 27, 2005 7:47:31 PM

I welcome any improvements that can be made without adding to the final
price. If only they could improve quality while at the same time lower
the final cost. Wouldn't THAT be cool!

-cody
CARGPB#4
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 28, 2005 3:44:21 AM

Steve Ritchie at CA Xtreme said that the new system does register all the
switches :)  That's a good thing -Mike
<cchunn3@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I welcome any improvements that can be made without adding to the final
> price. If only they could improve quality while at the same time lower
> the final cost. Wouldn't THAT be cool!
>
> -cody
> CARGPB#4

August 28, 2005 11:58:56 AM

I'd be happy with sound as good as Williams had ten years ago (DCS) and
a real knocker.

John
!