Sterns new boardset and system????

Wow! Can't wait... Does anyone know what will be the 1st game to use
this new gear? Oh man, this is going to be so sweet. Could be as
earth moving as Pin2K?

Ping
4 answers Last reply
More about sterns boardset system

    Hard to say. Supposed to be the next game. But not much info out there. If
    it's a leap in technology - great. If it's white star 4 - why ? . Time will
    tell. I'd be thinking that Stern won't disappoint us. LTG :)

    "CornCob" <ping.crosby@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Wow! Can't wait... Does anyone know what will be the 1st game to use
    > this new gear? Oh man, this is going to be so sweet. Could be as
    > earth moving as Pin2K?
    >
    > Ping

    I welcome any improvements that can be made without adding to the final
    price. If only they could improve quality while at the same time lower
    the final cost. Wouldn't THAT be cool!

    -cody
    CARGPB#4

    Steve Ritchie at CA Xtreme said that the new system does register all the
    switches :) That's a good thing -Mike
    <cchunn3@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I welcome any improvements that can be made without adding to the final
    > price. If only they could improve quality while at the same time lower
    > the final cost. Wouldn't THAT be cool!
    >
    > -cody
    > CARGPB#4

    I'd be happy with sound as good as Williams had ten years ago (DCS) and
    a real knocker.

    John

Games World Of Warcraft Video Games