FA: Revenge From Mars RFM Parts

RB

ebay seller ID: scn101

Skip Ramp Flap Assembly that includes the mounting bracket
Playfield Flasher Assembly that commonly breaks
Commonly Broken Plastic

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscn101QQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:45:19 -0500, "RB" <rjb5555@REMOVEhotmail.com>
wrote:

>ebay seller ID: scn101
>
>Skip Ramp Flap Assembly that includes the mounting bracket
>Playfield Flasher Assembly that commonly breaks
>Commonly Broken Plastic
>
>http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscn101QQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

You guys who buy the SOL flasher assembly should spring for a set of
the new RFM plastic protectors from orbitpinball to keep it from
breaking again. These things are fairly rare.

RB

Kenbo,

I agree. I have the Orbit protector on my TZ and think they're great.

The two plastics that break the most are the ones I have as spares that are
now on eBay. Orbit has protectors for both. If you buy new plastics (from
me or anyone else) get the Orbit protectors and you'll never need to buy
them again!

Roy